Rock Star
Looks like they are doing another run!

$5,164.95

Olla la laa :rawk
I remember when a friend got his Friedman BE for like $ 3,400 5-6 years ago

But this one might be a really cool amp

$3699 Stateside.
ahh i did only see the Reverb link.

Screenshot 2022-11-18 at 21-33-56 Fortin Amplification - Cali 2022 - Blackout Reverb.png

Anyone else try one of these and feel underwhlemed?
Honestly, I was able to get some cool tones out of it after literal hours of fighting it. Pretty good tones that I'd be happy to use, actually.
BUT, that pricepoint and the 75 switches and mad scientist tone sculpting to get me to that point were just a huge turnoff when I can just plug into my Splawn quickrod with a good boost to show the neighbors some great sounding poorly played power chords for thousands less.

Honestly, I was able to get some cool tones out of it after literal hours of fighting it. Pretty good tones that I'd be happy to use, actually.
BUT, that pricepoint and the 75 switches and mad scientist tone sculpting to get me to that point were just a huge turnoff when I can just plug into my Splawn quickrod with a good boost to show the neighbors some great sounding poorly played power chords for thousands less.

Yeah, I can’t tell you how many times I threw my hands up using the Neural plug of this amp. Once you find a tone it’s sick, but you almost feel afraid to breathe in the direction of the thing after that.

Speaking of mad scientist switches, have you ever tried a KSR Artemis? Lol

Back