Forget Mayer, Trey Anastasio is societies last guitar god…

I missed this thread last year! I just came to say your thread title is WRONG. :LOL:

Me? I'm biased right now. Might be skipping the Dick's run this year, but I am going back for another weekend at the Sphere... 🕺

I missed this thread last year! I just came to say your thread title is WRONG. :LOL:

Me? I'm biased right now. Might be skipping the Dick's run this year, but I am going back for another weekend at the Sphere... 🕺

Damn that good huh?

The one and only D&C show I saw (last year in Boulder) was definitely incredible and left me wishing I had seen them in previous years. Sphere looks epic

Did you go to Phish at the Sphere at all ?

Damn that good huh?

The one and only D&C show I saw (last year in Boulder) was definitely incredible and left me wishing I had seen them in previous years. Sphere looks epic

Did you go to Phish at the Sphere at all ?
The bar is set my friend, and that bar is extremely high. I got skunked on Phish Sphere tix due to work and by the time I got online, I was the 40,000th person in the Ticketmaster waiting room. Resale was F'd too. No way I'm paying a grand for tix to a band I've seen 100 times. Heard nothing but good things about those shows, as to be expected. The PTSD from that experience had me jumping to get Dead&Co tix. :LOL:

I hate Vegas so much I'm depriving myself of Sphere shows.

I’ve never had an interest in Vegas, I don’t gamble and it just seemed like an expensive place in the middle of a desert to me. But I’m gonna see a show at the Sphere, THAT seems like an experience worth the trip.

Trampolines

1720558355717.png

I’ve never had an interest in Vegas, I don’t gamble and it just seemed like an expensive place in the middle of a desert to me. But I’m gonna see a show at the Sphere, THAT seems like an experience worth the trip.
Maybe I'll break some day? Not at current prices though.

I still chuckle when I think about that brief period line 6 m5s were selling for over $300 :rofl
Still the missing piece of my Trey pedalboard, because I refuse to pay over 100 bucks, LOL:

I like how Trey had a damn-near unchanged rig for about 30 years, then went completely off the deep end. I hear he's running a pair of Trainwrecks (clean) and a pair of Comets right now.

Still the missing piece of my Trey pedalboard, because I refuse to pay over 100 bucks, LOL:

I like how Trey had a damn-near unchanged rig for about 30 years, then went completely off the deep end. I hear he's running a pair of Trainwrecks (clean) and a pair of Comets right now.

Personally I wish he’d go back to the Mark III :D

Hopefully can check the twrecks out in person here at Dicks though

I got the HX one a while back and ironically some of my most used fx on there are the legacy synth models :LOL:

Back