Forget Mayer, Trey Anastasio is societies last guitar god…

spawnofthesith

Rock Star
Phish summer tour kicked off tonight

Bow before your god

/Queue the hate :cop

star wars hate GIF

Haha!

All's I'll say is there sure seems to be hardly any middle ground: Most either love him or hate him.
Me? I just don't get it.

Understandable. It took me a very long time. There’s so many Caveats to this of what I say to listen to but it’s really a matter of A. Going to a show first and foremost. And then giving a proper listen to to live shows

I’ll so say, I was a big petrucci fan loooooong before I ever got into phish or any jam band for that matter. At this point? If I had to pick, I’d choose Trey over petrucci any day of the week

There seems to be an error here, I think EVH was supposed to be in this photo :p

I'm not into jam bands too much these days, but I do like Dead, Phish, Panic, DMB, Allman Brothers. I guess it was a result of the pseudo-hippie phase back in college. At the time it probably had more to do with the partying and girls I was, well you know, than the music, but I do appreciate the music more now.

I think Backwards Down The Number Line is my favorite Phish song. I love the solo in that song and I hope to learn it one day.

I’d LOVE to go to a Phish show sometime. I don’t doubt a single bit I’d have a blast and get right into the music because of the whole setting. Outside of that, they never grabbed me much. Don’t even have an opinion on their music, really.

I can’t wait for Phish Dicks this year. Definitely hoping to find my way in at least two nights, maybe 3 depending. Can’t do all 4 because I made a major error and booked my bands EP release show on night 2 :facepalm :LOL: At lest I’ll have something to pretend to blame if no one shows up lol

Back