Food preferences considered weird or strange. Give it up!

I had a stint delivering milk/dairy/icecream to grocery stores for a few years. With the amount of milk that regularly had to go to waste due to date proximities I had a near limitless supply of free milk I could bring home. Got pretty sick of it but my love has rekindledl. Love drinking it with anything sweet... and bacon lol

I had a stint delivering milk/dairy/icecream to grocery stores for a few years. With the amount of milk that regularly had to go to waste due to date proximities I had a near limitless supply of free milk I could bring home. Got pretty sick of it but my love has rekindledl. Love drinking it with anything sweet... and bacon lol
Pancakes and bacon requires at least a half gallon.

What can I say, I'm a sauce man (proportions are key tho)

Ad-Rock Reaction GIF by Beastie Boys

I'm also a cheese fiend, sometimes I'll get a lil block o' cheese and the sumbitch like an apple

Classic snack from my childhod was to grab a bowl toss some shredded cheese, bacon bits, hot sauce and bbq sauce melt it all together in the microwave and chow down with a fork or spoon

Nothing goes as good with bacon as a tall glass of milk :love

I think lots of people put chocolate candy in the freezer, but frozen skittles are a delightful sensory experience. Frozen pringles too
Chocolate Hostess Cupcakes in the freezer were good - they don't entirely freeze, just more chewy but oddly neat.

Last edited:
When I drink hot milk I usually put salt in it. Others go yaaaaaks

Also, I like my fruits raw before they are ripe with sharp bitter taste…

Im a salty guy and don’t like sweets :)

Can I ask you Americans about the peanut butter and jam/jelly/whatever on bread thing? It can’t be that every kid has that in a lunch box to school??? Right? Maybe it’s just a TV thing?

It’s a mystery to me… so much so that I need to try it. What’s the secret?
Normal peanut butter? Crunchy or smooth? What jam? Strawberry or what? Plain white bread?

Back