Fender Aerodyne MIJ guitars

paisleywookiee

Rock Star

$1299, $1329.

Also from FMIC, bolt-on, etc. made in Japan:

I want to be the guy that works at FMIC that sets pricing. Apparently, all you need in terms of company-supplied equipment is a dart board and a blindfold.

It’s like someone hired a nihilist to try to pretend they were excited about these….

”Sleek new vibrant colors…..here it is in periwinkle f*cking blue, white and gray. Eat sh*t and die.”

Also, is Fender looking to get their asses whooped by MIJ guitars again like they did in the 80’s?

It’s like someone hired a nihilist to try to pretend they were excited about these….

”Sleek new vibrant colors…..here it is in periwinkle f*cking blue, white and gray. Eat sh*t and die.”

Also, is Fender looking to get their asses whooped by MIJ guitars again like they did in the 80’s?
Who knows. They’re outta their F’ing minds.

Who knows. They’re outta their F’ing minds.

Play Authentic.

AB3794D1-317A-42B7-B52A-532E989A6AA1.jpeg

Youtubers getting their own Signature guitars?? Never imagined that could ever be a thing.

Haha! :LOL: I don't know man. I am a sucker for a matching headstock. :love

Almost a hit! Matching headstocks, no pick guard screws. Those three knob controls in contrasting color look more cramped than when it's white knobs on white pick guard.

I just want Fender to make a Charvel with a phatty Fender neck and has Charvel appointments like outjack placement on the rear and two knobs that you don't accidentally punch while strumming

Kinda like new cars. You can have your choice of exciting colors such as black, white, or gray!

I'm less annoyed by the mundane nature of these new Aerodynes, than I am the "shot in the dark" Fender pricing model. You know these are made in the same damn factory as the MIJ Charvels, yet they're over a grand cheaper.

$1299, $1329.

Also from FMIC, bolt-on, etc. made in Japan:

I want to be the guy that works at FMIC that sets pricing. Apparently, all you need in terms of company-supplied equipment is a dart board and a blindfold.
That's a lot of scratch for two more frets, a better bridge and a compound radius board.

Back