Felt like I just don't belong here. But I didn't want to leave, so.......

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Get that FM9. s**t is end game good. If I were playing a stadium tomorrow, I’d want my FM9. If I were playing for the White House hosting the G20 summit, I’d use the FM9. See where I am on this? I want to be buried with the FM9.

It really is amazing and perfect for both amp model use and 4cm for effects only. World class amp models and effect quality in a top-tier build level.

I would maybe like a little bit smaller and lighter, however it's size also makes it better for live use, in that the switches are spread out nicely and there's plenty of them. So a bit of inconvenience in schlepping it around is made up for by extra convenience when playing live with it, is how I've come to see it.

Nah, I was able to sell my shotgun after getting it. I sleep with it leaning against the wall next to my bed, I can just chuck it at an intruder and by the time he comes to his sense I’ll have him tied up with pantyhose and party streamers.

Haha, I'm still working on the YouTube series where each week I smash a different piece of gear to bits with the FM9 on a table.

Like, I'll lay down the new H90 on the table and then just destroy it by repeatedly hammering down the FM9 onto it. The next week, the Quad Cortex, week after that Stomp... with nice, slow-motion video of all the bits of plastic and circuit board flying into the air. High production quality all throughout, Rhett Shull style...

Haha, I'm still working on the YouTube series where each week I smash a different piece of gear to bits with the FM9 on a table.

Like, I'll lay down the new H90 on the table and then just destroy it by repeatedly hammering down the FM9 onto it. The next week, the Quad Cortex, week after that Stomp... with nice, slow-motion video of all the bits of plastic and circuit board flying into the air. High production quality all throughout, Rhett Shull style...
I would actually watch that

Back