FAQ: Yes; Clowns and Turds are good.

I think we are missing a slogan.

I suggest:
"The Gear Forum, more than a gear related discussion forum where people matter more than money."

TGF.png

@The Colonel

I have a feature request: disable 'Reply' and 'Quote' on the first post only.
Quoting the first post is unnecessary, for some reason people click the 'Reply' button especially when the first post is extra long or a tutorial that needs constant editing.

For example: https://thegearforum.com/threads/calibrating-input-level-for-plugins.816/
I had to put a request in red bold letters and STILL one person quoted the first post. :wat
Why oh why people have to click the darn 'Reply' button on the first post?

A few solutions:

@The Colonel

I have a feature request: disable 'Reply' and 'Quote' on the first post only.
Quoting the first post is unnecessary, for some reason people click the 'Reply' button especially when the first post is extra long or a tutorial that needs constant editing.

For example: https://thegearforum.com/threads/calibrating-input-level-for-plugins.816/
I had to put a request in red bold letters and STILL one person quoted the first post. :wat
Why oh why people have to click the darn 'Reply' button on the first post?

A few solutions:
Should be good now.

Dear mighty overlords, can we please have all standard emojis available?
I think it's called "Emoji Extended", Fractal Forum has it.

This:

View attachment 16269

@The Colonel @DrewJD82
Fractal always killing us with options. I mean, its not like you can't get all of those emotions out of a much more limited set of emojis if you know how to dial them in....

Ping is right, it's all there for you, whether using Mac or Windows.

On macOS you can press Fn-E or
the Globe key
-E to get the popup emoji viewer. From there everything is available. With modern character encodings, emoji are just UTF-8 characters after all; same as all the other regular text characters.

Here's a banana from that popup:

🍌

Ping is right, it's all there for you, whether using Mac or Windows.

On macOS you can press Fn-E or
the Globe key
-E to get the popup emoji viewer. From there everything is available. With modern character encodings, emoji are just UTF-8 characters after all; same as all the other regular text characters.

Here's a banana from that popup:

🍌
Where is the Cheerios Emoji?

:hmm

Back