Eventide H90 then???

Huge shout out and thanks to Eventide Audio for the merch hookup! Got me a H90 shirt, a H9 shirt, Eventide deck of cards, guitar picks, stickers, drinking mug, tote bag and that awesome vintage fx book etc. Love it all and appreciate it!
❤️

EVENTIDE MERCH 4-19-2024_11zon.jpg

H90 Release 1.8.6 is now available. This release fixes the issue that some users were experiencing with no sound on output 1. Please update your H90s to avoid the issues that others have reported.

I can confirm it's working well so far on all 3 of my H90's. I was having issues with 2 of my machines but nothing today after updating!

I’ve been watching too many H90 videos lately…

Marvel Avengers GIF by Bombay Softwares
Yeah!
I got a great deal on my H90, it was advertised from the shop with:“Open Box, only opened for photos!“ and 150 bucks off.
It arrived today and it was brand new with a factory sealed box.
I can only guess that the one that was advertised was already sold and they send my a new one.

Yeah!
I got a great deal on my H90, it was advertised from the shop with:“Open Box, only opened for photos!“ and 150 bucks off.
It arrived today and it was brand new with a factory sealed box.
I can only guess that the one that was advertised was already sold and they send my a new one.

Some stores actually do that. I got one from proaudiostar the same way. Got it for $685 and tax... said open box but in a private message they said it was actually brand new and never opened.

Back