Eventide H90 then???

Call me crazy but threesomes rule! 😏

THREE_H90_s_4-9-2024-removebg-preview.png

Here's my space station 😜 I use a kiesel zeus guitar fitted with a gk-5 roland pickup and everything on this desk goes into my Line 6 Helix FX Loops [helix is my center piece for everything], and then on other side of desk I have some chase bliss pedals and source audio nemesis / ventris as well going into helix.

My set up changes too much, so next month it may be different haha.

DSC00823_11zon.jpg

Something new I came up with today :D

Signal Path: Kiesel Zeus Guitar into Boss SY-1000 acoustic guitar model into two Eventide H90 Head Space algorithms in parallel and Kiesel Zeus Guitar into Boss GM-800 Guitar Synth using a dry synth pad sound into two Eventide H90 Head Space algorithms in parallel into another Eventide H90 with TremoloPan algorithm and Diatonic algorithm in parallel.

Here's my space station 😜 I use a kiesel zeus guitar fitted with a gk-5 roland pickup and everything on this desk goes into my Line 6 Helix FX Loops [helix is my center piece for everything], and then on other side of desk I have some chase bliss pedals and source audio nemesis / ventris as well going into helix.

My set up changes too much, so next month it may be different haha.

View attachment 21453
I did love the H9 and the H90 is on my „Next three Pedals to buy“ list.

Important info if you or anyone that has been having issues with the new firmware. READ NOW!

"We’ve recently been made aware of an I/O issue on the 1.8.5 release. Main symptom is the H90 is sometimes dropping output signals. We found the source of the problem, and have a fix in the pipeline. We’ve already made that fix available to the customers who’ve contacted support with this issue. Upon successful confirmation of the fix, we plan to make a public maintenance release this Friday 4/19. If your unit has the issue on 1.8.5, and you want to help with the confirmation, please contact support@eventide.com. Otherwise, if you haven’t updated yet to 1.8.5, we advise waiting for this maintenance release on Friday."

H90 Release 1.8.6 is now available. This release fixes the issue that some users were experiencing with no sound on output 1. Please update your H90s to avoid the issues that others have reported.

Back