Enter the shame zone. Bought some Mooer turds with my Christmas gift card haul.

Come on man! I only say ridiculous things when referring to ridiculous persons with ridiculous tendencies. :sofa

:rofl
I should say pitch shifting for octave down/poverty organ stuff. Dual pitch is post amp all day.

The Hustle drive and Elec Lady are great pedals.

Try running the Hustle drive at 18V instead of 9V.

I want to try their optical compressor..

Mrw GIF

I've been thinking of picking up their Tone Match GTR pedal, because it occurred to me that I might be able to match some guitar sounds (for instance, a decent neck pos. Strat tone to use with hum/hum guitar) and then capture that with the QC. If it were even half convincing, having guitar tone capture blocks to drop into presets could be very useful.

Flange is really hard to find a consistent use for, in my experience.

You got like 2 Police songs and 1 Ozzy Osbourne song, and that is pretty much it. :idk
I use flanging for very light chorus texture and nothing else, it’s barely there and is richer than a chorus.. also adds sustain somehow.

Only use it for chord melody cleanish sounds but can fit anywhere I guess.

I was turned onto this through That Pedal Show and bought the elec mistress later.

Straight up chorus and flanger, never.

Much to @la szum probable chagrin; the Blues Driver clone is fucking awesome. Really good on it's own (if you dig that specific Boss sheen which I do) OR on top of amp gain. Put it in front of the Stealth and the Badlander and it is a winner. I will probably end up with the real deal Waza version later this year :satan

You can think about Mooer whatever you want (and what I think about them isn't necessarily g-rated), but quite some of their pedals are just among the best clones there are. I own a Yellow Comp (IMO fantastic), a Hustle Drive and a Pure Boost (both at least as good as the originals), all have seen plenty of useage and both the Yellow Comp and the Pure Boost will possibly never ever leave my pedalboard again.

You can think about Mooer whatever you want (and what I think about them isn't necessarily g-rated), but quite some of their pedals are just among the best clones there are. I own a Yellow Comp (IMO fantastic), a Hustle Drive and a Pure Boost (both at least as good as the originals), all have seen plenty of useage and both the Yellow Comp and the Pure Boost will possibly never ever leave my pedalboard again.
Hustle Drive is coming. I am a HUGE fan of OCDs so I know it should trip that trigger.

Yellow Comp is awesome! A friend of mine swears by his, and he's owned it for quite a long time now. Legit sturdy!

I have nothing against mini pedals generally speaking. Mooer's Tender Octaver (circuit board and all :bag :cop) was AWESOME. I will say my MXR sugar drive mini has sort of curved edges and likes to rock back and forth on my board and generally drives me nuts because of that fact :mad:

Back