Enter the shame zone. Bought some Mooer turds with my Christmas gift card haul.

Speaking of Mooer turds, does pedalboard planner have something against Mooer? That brand is not even a choice for pedals.

not that I've been planning anything . . . :sofa

I had a Blues Driver once that a friend gave me cause he figured I might like it. I enjoyed it most when I got $50 off a guitar I traded it in towards.
It will absolutely be used to push something already at 98% implosion over the edge :satan
Speaking of Mooer turds, does pedalboard planner have something against Mooer? That brand is not even a choice for pedals.

not that I've been planning anything . . . :sofa
Always be planning!

No shame if they sound good and you like them no?
Don't give him a way out of this!

Embarrassed Shame GIF

Welp, as expected; EHX is a noise ridden piece of :poop: Time to box it back up.

We'll see how the Mooer turds treat me Friday. At least they're cheap :oops:
That sucks. A pitch shifter shouldn't be noisy at all, unless you feed it noise. 💩

My POG 2 is pretty silent, fwiw.

Mehhhh... You might've gotten a dud. Maybe try a warranty claim?

That sucks. A pitch shifter shouldn't be noisy at all, unless you feed it noise. 💩

My POG 2 is pretty silent, fwiw.

Mehhhh... You might've gotten a dud. Maybe try a warranty claim?
It's my own fault. Both of these brands I have a just say no policy :rofl Never had any luck with anything EHX but I wanted to save space over my Boss OC-5. Lesson (not) learned :oops::ROFLMAO:

The Mooer is a product of "Walmart doesn't carry MXR, Boss or EVH brands so Mooer it is!" logic

Pitch shifters go in front of the amp. Come on man!
Hmm, it depends on how you use the amp, I guess. I rarely dial in much amp distortion, since fuzz/boost in front has already got that covered. And I like running digital poly pitch after fuzz, yet analog/monophonic before.

Hmm, it depends on how you use the amp, I guess. I rarely dial in much amp distortion, since fuzz/boost in front has already got that covered. And I like running digital poly pitch after fuzz, yet analog/monophonic before.
Interesting and duly noted. I never NOT run a lot of gain so it has to go up front for me :nails:satan

So the Pico POG was a turd.

The blues driver is set to show up next week. The OCD clone was supposedly delivered but it's not here. I knew I should follow my own guidelines for these garbage brands :hmm:rofl

Back