Electra-Dyne incoming.

Dang - no kidding!! LOL.

Man, speaking of irrational gas (In that other thread) - I have irrational gas for an Orange amp.
I have wanted something Orange for quite some time. I saw it, saw the price and was like :unsure: Then I saw the warped chassis shell and became :wat:hmm:mad:

I have irrational gas for an Orange amp.

$6.48, Home Depot

Done.

orange.jpg

There was a Mk II Rockerverb 100 there for $1049. It's basically a 3u rack amp in an Orange headshell. I didn't turn it on but the front chassis plate was bent to all f**k. What are these people doing?!?!? :wat:rofl
Dude. I’m so GASing for a RV50III now, after playing this OR15 for a bit. I love Orange.

I can confirm Super Crush awesomeness. I’m the snobbiest f****r out there, and I was amazed. I’d have punched babies for tone that good, when I was a kid rocking a sh*tty Crate half stack.

Interesting, I'd be curious to try one out. Everyone was raving about the crush pro 120 too, but I've tried to use them a few times (backlined at a rehearsal studio we occasionally use) and every time it has literally been the most hot garbage tone I've heard myself produce since I was 14. Maybe I should blame the MG cabs they have there for that tho, idk :idk

Interesting, I'd be curious to try one out. Everyone was raving about the crush pro 120 too, but I've tried to use them a few times (backlined at a rehearsal studio we occasionally use) and every time it has literally been the most hot garbage tone I've heard myself produce since I was 14. Maybe I should blame the MG cabs they have there for that tho, idk :idk
Oh god those cabs are whats killing you! You may not dig the Orange tone necessarily but with some good dirt pedals (or on it's own provided you like the Orange vibe); those amps are just fine. Those MG cabs are :poop:

No, I didn’t like the Crush Pro 120 at all. This is a different beast, without a doubt.

Oh god those cabs are whats killing you! You may not dig the Orange tone necessarily but with some good dirt pedals (or on it's own provided you like the Orange vibe); those amps are just fine. Those MG cabs are :poop:

Fair enough, but I still found more usable tones using one of their MG heads into the MG cab :p

Back