Dumb Q about power supply

Have you checked to make sure one of those little dip switches that assigns voltage didn't get knocked? That's the only thing about the Truetones I don't like. I mean, I've never hit one, but a drunken oaf might some day and I can't abide by that kind of design flaw (this is a test. Its always a test).
Yeah I checked those before applying 200 square feet of velcro. Only to have it not work :cuss

Yeah I checked those before applying 200 square feet of velcro. Only to have it not work :cuss
Pull everything (the Velcro to gdam it) and start over with everything not mounted to a board or something. Just lay it out on the floor and begin with the stomp. If it works for an hour, add the next pedal.

Pull everything (the Velcro to gdam it) and start over with everything not mounted to a board or something. Just lay it out on the floor and begin with the stomp. If it works for an hour, add the next pedal.
I have a gig this evening. Because that's the best $%^&*#@ time to blow up a pedalboard :wat

I'm going to futz with it here in a bit when I get home. Thanks for the help guys :beer

My recollection with Stomp was that power on took the most juice, and if my battery started running low on juice mid-session, audio dropped out completely, but otherwise the Stomp looked like it was working totally fine...but with the battery that might have been a low voltage issue rather than a low current issue.

So wired up everything with the BL, 4cm. Using the CS6 to power everything but my GR55. Played it for about 15 minutes (a bit loud :satan ). Left all the effects on and it's been sitting fpr close to 30mins so far. I will leave it on for a while but I think* I am good. Shout out to @Yeky83 for the current doubler tip as well.

So wired up everything with the BL, 4cm. Using the CS6 to power everything but my GR55. Played it for about 15 minutes (a bit loud :satan ). Left all the effects on and it's been sitting fpr close to 30mins so far. I will leave it on for a while but I think* I am good. Shout out to @Yeky83 for the current doubler tip as well.
Good you get it to work. Shouldn’t need any doubler for the stomp though. The CS6 will output what is drawn from any output. If not, the CS6 is faulty.

So @the swede ; while you're not sleeping :whistle How hot does this CS6 get? I am wondering if I can mount my tuner on top of it? My flat board space is limited. Ugh.

Back