DOOM

I was just reading about them oddly enough. I pressed play on your vid and was wondering if it was some sort of all percussion solo album :hmm :rofl

lol sounds like something they would do tbh

I posted a -full mix- of the opening track of the album on the previous page if you still wanna give it a chance :rofl

Listening now. Dig the vibe \m/ It's uptempo. Tones are good but it sounds more "vintage" in origin :satan

Doom is tricky. It can be too dumbed down. Too slow. Too low. I like the stuff that is more classic in nature aka Trouble and that's about it? It's a genre that I find myself attracted to specific artists vs. the genre as a whole?

Yeah stuff I had planned to do and bits I had already written were in like a COC meets Helmet meets Cathedral vein. With some atmospheric stuff swirled in to make it kinda spooky. Not super sludgy or fuzzy.

Yeah stuff I had planned to do and bits I had already written were in like a COC meets Helmet meets Cathedral vein. With some atmospheric stuff swirled in to make it kinda spooky. Not super sludgy or fuzzy.
I like everything about Cathedral, generally speaking other than the weird vocal style. Legendary status be damned.

Eh who knows maybe I will just do it myself. Make some recordings and maybe see if I can get some players for some live stuff. For me, I don't get a whole lot of satisfaction from just recording. I NEED to play live.

This is what it's going to be called. I made/edited this thing years ago long before a band in Sweden took the name and it aint stopping me from calling a project DOZER.

dozer_logo.jpg

Back