Don’t do many of these but NGD!

ejecta

Roadie
I’ve found the Suhr Ian Thornley model strat is as about damn near perfect for me. I’m going back out in a gigging band situation other than my typical Sunday gig so needed a back up to my Roughneck model. Anyway…. this is out for delivery from Eddies’s in St Louis. I’ve bought several Suhr’s from them and they are always great to work with so plug for them.

E13302C9-C1C5-4D11-A7FC-5692C12B932A.jpeg

Attachments

• 6BA58477-06CF-484D-9E82-7C2530016A2A.jpeg
    6BA58477-06CF-484D-9E82-7C2530016A2A.jpeg
    829.5 KB · Views: 24
CE4210EF-18B3-40A6-8D78-034822E54B2A.jpeg

They are getting along just fine. Maple board sounds a bit brighter so has a little different vibe so not too much sonic overlap but mainly needed on for standard and one for flat tuning. I’ve tried so hard to get along with drop pedals or the ones in modelers and I just can’t. In a pinch sure but man I hate the way it feels.

Congrats! I've not played this one, but I'm intrigued by the apparently PHAT neck.
For a tall guy I have smallish Trump hands so I’m picky about necks and this neck and the pups the way they’re wired is why I come back to it. It’s got some thickness but the V shoulders make it so nice. I highly recommend trying one. My wallet wished I hadn’t.

View attachment 3930

They are getting along just fine. Maple board sounds a bit brighter so has a little different vibe so not too much sonic overlap but mainly needed on for standard and one for flat tuning. I’ve tried so hard to get along with drop pedals or the ones in modelers and I just can’t. In a pinch sure but man I hate the way it feels.
Huh. I'd assume the pickup covers would make the new one a little darker. Awesome duo! :beer :guiness

Back