Do you buy guitars that are signature ?

^ The signature was a 2019 MIM.
This one is a 1999 MIM.
I scalloped the neck, Blackmore style.
Mounted Dunlop strap locks, F-500T pups, 62 pick guard, MTC (Spice Box), Sperzel locking tuners, Piccato RB strings, DIY oversize trem, strap button on the neck, 70s block saddles ++, and got made a copy of the Reunion Blues leather strap.

Last edited:
The Broadcasters came with a 7.25” radius and like Eagle said, I’m guessing it was primarily for a large lack of guys who were soloing/doing a lot of bending back then so no one had much of a reason to b*tch about it.

And they didn’t really have a lot of options back then, these days when we run into an issue we come on a forum and ask for opinions/experiences and get a ton of options to choose from to fix an issue, back then it was probably “Oh, this chokes out when I bend it. Guess I’ll just play that note at the fret instead of bending ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don’t think Fender changed the radius on guitars until the 80’s? I was looking at some 70’s necks today and they were all 7.25”

Lack of guys soloing back then? Ahem…

Thread 'OG Shredders'

:geek:

I don't intend to buy signature guitars but they end up doing stuff I need like the Ibanes M80M and the JP6.

I would like to have a Dimebag Dean from Hell to hang on the wall.

Slash Les Paul
office.jpg

Yes I own a petrucci jp7, Hammett demonology, cobain’s ones … they are all great . And got standard models too also

Back