Do I need a backup?

sleewell

Roadie
Buy another LT or nah? Found one locally w the backpack for 700.

Initially the benefit would be purely laziness, allowing me to leave one at rehearsal and one at home. But we are planning some tours next year so down the road having a backup might be safer. However I've been using it now for years without an issue so I wonder if I really need to spend the money.

A live in road case for my amp head might be better, I dunno.

2 is 1; 1 is none

Seal Jumping GIF

I've never had my Floor fail at a gig, but I did fry the mic input at home and sure am glad that I have a backup Floor ready to go while I have my main one on my workbench for repair. And having had other gear go down at a gig, there's no way I'd risk not having a backup for the most critical piece of my rig.

That's a great price on an LT with backpack ! Might as well get it. It's dependable & you already know the system !

I have an LT and I'll be keeping it.... :clint

Sounds like it would be a good pickup, both to have at the rehearsal space as well as a backup for touring purposes.

Buy another LT or nah? Found one locally w the backpack for 700.

Initially the benefit would be purely laziness, allowing me to leave one at rehearsal and one at home. But we are planning some tours next year so down the road having a backup might be safer. However I've been using it now for years without an issue so I wonder if I really need to spend the money.

A live in road case for my amp head might be better, I dunno.
Never underestimate the value of pure laziness efficiency.

($700 is a great price.)

Back