Creed Reunion

TheTrueZoltan!

Shredder
Climate change, the Russian war against Ukraine, Covid, Inflation, and now this... will the bad news ever stop?

Season 2 Al GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Yup. We ended up doing a cover of one of their new tunes in the band I was in at that time. Drop B as I recall.

Good tune, if you ask me.

The conundrum I find myself in with Tremonti groups:

The note choices and cadences of the vocal patterns in Creed are actually great for that modern rock style. This song included. The STRONG BRO vibe (and Stapp's vocal timbre) is very repellent to me though. Kevin Bacon's voice in Alter Bridge has always grossed me out despite him seeming like he would be cool and the level of skill he has on voice and guitar.

I strive to avoid hearing either group's material as a result of these feelings :nails:rofl

The conundrum I find myself in with Tremonti groups:

The note choices and cadences of the vocal patterns in Creed are actually great for that modern rock style. This song included. The STRONG BRO vibe (and Stapp's vocal timbre) is very repellent to me though. Kevin Bacon's voice in Alter Bridge has always grossed me out despite him seeming like he would be cool and the level of skill he has on voice and guitar.

I strive to avoid hearing either group's material as a result of these feelings :nails:rofl
Far enough outside music I ever followed on a meaningful lesson that I had to scoured the Alter Bridge wiki page for reference to Kevin Bacon before realize that's just what Jive calls the anonymous dude that kinda looks like Bacon :rofl:rofl:rofl

Back