Could we add the star emoji to the list of "reactions"?

What would be the intended meaning of a star? Is it much different to the "Like" thumb up ?
Well it's not like Like which is often overused and lost its meaning. Like is more like: here, have some petty apreciation.
It's more like 100% but 100% is more on the technical, dry side. 100%... you are correct, I fully agree.

Now STAR is more like "You are a champ, my man! I like and fully agree with you post while at the same time I appreciate you saying that."
So it's like ... going to 11.

Well it's not like Like which is often overused and lost its meaning. Like is more like: here, have some petty apreciation.

Perhaps even drop "Like" for the star, then? i.e. replace one with the other?

Reactions: SKU
Because when you looked at *certain* individual’s Postings it was 2 pages of Clown emojis being delivered to the same couple of people over and over and was being used to troll people.

We didn’t actually make this place to be a “Come Here To Troll People You Disagree With Forum”
That makes sense. I've also noticed that not only some people abuse emojis but a group of others are being very unsocial and insulting in a personal way.

hug-bro.gif

Back