Cork Soaking Sycophant Has New Guitar Day (Edwards LP Content)

The JB is staying. It sounds great. Big slabs of Mahogany and JBs I tend to assume it
would be loose and flabby and a bit muddled. The guitar is super airy---even in the
neck position with the Jazz. I could not be happier with it. :chef
That is a certified panty dropper for sure!!! Congrats my friend!!!🍻
underwear panties GIF

I think any guitar that has 3 NGD‘s on a forum before any other guitar automatically becomes the forum guitar. So it looks like Edwards LPC’s and Badlanders are the forum rig, by default. Not sure about the Fractal/Helix ratio here.

Nice call, Boss. :beer

I do feel some swelling momentum to swing the amp over to the Mrak VII. But that may
take a month or so to fully happen. :idk

I can't get over that you now own a single cut that is perfect out of the box. That doesn't happen. Congratulations on breaking the laws of nature!

Thanks, SOE! No one was more shocked than me. I kept waiting for some kind of regret/disappointment
to happen, and it never did.

I can't fathom a better LP style Custom at the price. Might sound a bit exaggerated, but I think at twice the
current price (or more!) it is still a great buy!

Oh, Drew. @DrewJD82

:crazy

Oh, Drew. @DrewJD82

Isn't the back on a Gold Top natural? A buddy of mine has a '76, and I think his is. (It's definitely not gold!)

Oh, Drew. @DrewJD82

I need to find the desire to pick up one of the 15 guitars I have already before I buy another. :rofl I’ve maybe played for 5 hours in the last month and 4 of those was when the other guitarist in the cover band came over to go through tunes. Not sure what’s up my ass lately.

A Butter Knife perhaps? :idk
That's the other Drew. :columbo

I’ve maybe played for 5 hours in the last month and 4 of those was when the other guitarist in the cover band came over to go through tunes. Not sure what’s up my ass lately.
Whoa! Damn. That's unfortunate. Not to psychoanalyze you, but you think it might have something to do with a part of you not completely on board with this band?

That's the other Drew. :columbo

Whoa! Damn. That's unfortunate. Not to psychoanalyze you, but you think it might have something to do with a part of you not completely on board with this band?

Nah, I’m actually looking forward to that. That’s going to be such a small commitment that it’s not enough to have much impact, that was intentional on my part because of that. This happens from time to time, but when I pick it back up again I generally have something different influencing me to do so, so I don’t get too freaked out about it anymore. I used to get really stressed and beat myself up over it, but this too shall pass. (I’m actually plugging in now)

I am pulling that poop-tastic JB out of the Edwards. Played it into the Trem-O-Verb quite a bit
the past couple of days and it needs to go.

I think I was so smitten with the guitar that I could live with it as is. Nope.

Never liked the Duncan JB and still don't.

perfect loops smash GIF

Probably gonna go with something tamer in the 8-9k range.

Back