Coming soon from Line 6

Foxmeister

Roadie
I have it on good authority that Line 6 are quietly prepping a new release as a follow up to the HX One.

Allow me to present the HX None!

empty-table-1539098466Qng.jpg

Ideal for the guitarist who is allergic to modelling, and those who are purchase-averse, the HX None features none of the award winning HX amp and effect models, in a package that requires literally no space on your pedalboard, and extremely low power requirements (0mA @ 0V).

Completely hands (and foot) free with no companion app, the HX None is focused on being an invisible part of your signal chain, with no corresponding effect on your tone whatsoever.

"Apparently I have 5 of these on my board" - John Mayo

"It's so easy to drive, even Clarkson can fly it!" - James Mayo

"I won't be buying one of these" - Tina Doe (nee Mayo)

"Who are you again?" - Brian Mayo

Priced at US $0, £2, €599.

Comes in environmentally friendly packaging-free packaging.

Last edited:
If this was a Boss product there would not be a slot for a nonexistent PCB board that doesn’t cost $125 to allow for a 22-pin connector to access a proprietary breakout box with spdif and usb-2 connections.

I have it on good authority that Line 6 are quietly prepping a new release as a follow up to the HX One.

View attachment 12745

Ideal for the guitarist who is allergic to modelling, and those who are purchase-averse, the HX None features none of the award winning HX amp and effect models, in a package that requires literally no space on your pedalboard, and extremely low power requirements (0mA @ 0V).

Completely hands (and foot) free with no companion app, the HX None is focused on being an invisible part of your signal chain, with no corresponding effect on your tone whatsoever.

Patent pending...

View attachment 12745

Unrelated to this but it reminded me
I won’t name names to protect the innocent , but I was looking at purchasing and amp head that was let’s say oversized and would not fit on a normal sized Marshall cabinet
I spoke to the builder on the phone and he suggested “just bring a table to the gig to put it on “

True story

Unrelated to this but it reminded me
I won’t name names to protect the innocent , but I was looking at purchasing and amp head that was let’s say oversized and would not fit on a normal sized Marshall cabinet
I spoke to the builder on the phone and he suggested “just bring a table to the gig to put it on “

True story
Hey! Another use case for HX None©®TM!

Back