• Yes. I am riddled with GAS.

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No. I love the simple life.

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

JiveTurkey

Goatlord
TGF Recording Artist
So we've had some interest on creating a classified section. Vote accordingly and we just might be able to make it happen :guiness

Start a poll and find out? :clint
B6EBCD4B-F49A-41D3-A9AB-C2785362BE79.jpeg

Honestly, no for right now. I kind of like not being tempted to check classifieds, and I'd probably want to sell stuff either on Reverb or TGP because of a broader group of buyers.

Although I will say that I would recommend adding a section for playing, technique, lessons, etc. Another thing I wish TGP had was a more prominent focus on playing. Yeah yeah...it's not the playing page, but still :p

Honestly, no for right now. I kind of like not being tempted to check classifieds, and I'd probably want to sell stuff either on Reverb or TGP because of a broader group of buyers.
If you can’t control yourself maybe you can have an admin remove your permission to view that forum lol.

So…….is this happening???? Im all for it. I’d really like to see these kinds of things done a little better. Too many people get taken. My account over on a popular board was hacked and some poor woman in Ohio lost 75 bucks right before Christmas buying a set of pickups from me I never had or sold.

If you’re going to buy stuff off the internet, ask a lot of questions. Get on the phone with the seller. You should be able to sniff out a scam fairly quickly.

So…….is this happening???? Im all for it. I’d really like to see these kinds of things done a little better. Too many people get taken. My account over on a popular board was hacked and some poor woman in Ohio lost 75 bucks right before Christmas buying a set of pickups from me I never had or sold.

If you’re going to buy stuff off the internet, ask a lot of questions. Get on the phone with the seller. You should be able to sniff out a scam fairly quickly.

I NEVER transact using Paypal F&F. Always get the buyer protection. If the seller wants F&F and I really want the gear, I'll pony up the extra couple bucks. If they throw a fit, I won't buy the gear.

I've luckily never been scammed on the buyer side, although I've had a couple issues on the seller side. Once was through eBay/Paypal and they screwed me over, the other was through Reverb and they took care of me (I had seller insurance).

Back