Bought some YA Bogner IRs. Insert Larry David GIF

Wut? f**k that. Reminded me why I don't "Festival" these days. :facepalm

Lollapalooza in 1992 was $30 and had Tool (2nd stage), RHCP, Ministry, Soundgarden, and Pearl Jam.

I am probably not topping that.
Agree! I saw Lollapalooza 1 & 2 in Atlanta and it ruined my Festival Days forever. Oh the memories...

So about Tom Cruise height? :idk

:rofl

My son wants me to take him to Chicago for the weekend to do the Lolla thing and I really need to cinch
up my drawers and make it happen. Just not a lot of excitement for the whole being herded like Cattle
thing it will be.

My son wants me to take him to Chicago for the weekend to do the Lolla thing and I really need to cinch
up my drawers and make it happen. Just not a lot of excitement for the whole being herded like Cattle
thing it will be.
Helloween is in Chicago next weekend. I am trying my hardest not to go even though for me, it would be a religious experience. It's tough getting up energy to drive 3-4 hours and stay up late when you're old :wat

thing it will be.
Just dress like you did in back in the day, cutoff at the knees camo army fatigues, Doc Martins, Flannel shirt with the sleeves cut out unbuttoned, chains, earrings, and he'll probably never ask again!

Just dress like you did in back in the day, cutoff at the knees camo army fatigues, Doc Martins, Flannel shirt with the sleeves cut out unbuttoned, chains, earrings, and he'll probably never ask again!
30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by PeacockTV

Haha!! Oh man, I am thinking a shirt with cut off sleeves and some Khaki shorts with some sandals and socks. :idk

:LOL:

Lolla is so Hip-Hop/R&B/Pop centric these days, that I am not sure how I could stomach 2 or 3 days of that.

Remember when it was a Festival for outcasts, outsiders, and criminals? Yeah, it is not that anymore. :cautious:

As Corporate and Clear Channel as Corporate and Clear Channel you can get.

Wut? f**k that. Reminded me why I don't "Festival" these days. :facepalm

Lollapalooza in 1992 was $30 and had Tool (2nd stage), RHCP, Ministry, Soundgarden, and Pearl Jam.

I am probably not topping that.

It’s $400 for the ticket for all 4 days, with a shitload of bands that’s reasonable to me. It’s the hotels and AirBnB’s in the area that jack their rates up that make it entirely not worth it. I dropped $1600 there last year, between the ticket, my portion of the AirBnB and drinks/food while at the venue. To be fair, I wasn’t exactly trying to be frugal around that time, I had juuuuust gotten over the divorce and was having one of the best weekends of my life.

Back