Bought some YA Bogner IRs. Insert Larry David GIF

Yeah. I needed a Valium after page 1.

All you need is the FM9 and that Boss Synth thingy in to a high end "FRFR" for stage volume. Go directly into the PA when appropriate. 3 Boxes. Easy set up. Can easily do everything you need at a gig and will sound amazing doing it.

Easy peasy. :stirthepot
:sofa:hugitout
circluar-arrow-diagram.jpg

There's a top flight Producer (Dave Jerden) who would mic drums in the studio and send them through a PA
and then mic the PA, and blend the mic'd PA sound of the drums in to the overall drum mix.

#therearenorules

#iftherewereruleoneistobreakthemall

There's a top flight Producer (Dave Jerden) who would mic drums in the studio and send them through a PA
and then mic the PA, and blend the mic'd PA sound of the drums in to the overall drum mix.

#therearenorules

#iftherewereruleoneistobreakthemall
this is quite common for a lot of bands - Metallica on the black album, superunknown by soundgarden, tool have all done it. Also not uncommon to run them through a dbx120 for insane subs to really get the room exploding with every hit. But it’s more about micing the room than the speakers.

It's....a dumb idea. That probably belongs on a thread from 13 years ago elsewhere :rofl Really only fully instigated by the other dumb crap I want to be able to do with hybridized analog/digital guitar rig. We'll see where I "end up" soon enough :unsure: Behringer DI tap would be the better option of the two most certainly.

One of the better sounding IRs out there. I've been using it since it was released. I like his 121 captures of this cab.

Yeah. I needed a Valium after page 1.

All you need is the FM9 and that Boss Synth thingy in to a high end "FRFR" for stage volume. Go directly into the PA when appropriate. 3 Boxes. Easy set up. Can easily do everything you need at a gig and will sound amazing doing it.

Easy peasy. :stirthepot
:sofa:hugitout
You make it sound SO easy :LOL: (This is JT we’re talking about)

• 100%
Reactions: JT
Hopefully there are no actual clips of the Offspring in said video :bag

Haha! I was never an huge fan either. :idk

Dave does say he was nervous about doing a record with them, because when the label took him
to their rehearsal space to see them for the first time he thought they were awful.

• 100%
Reactions: JT
Haha! I was never an huge fan either. :idk

Dave does say he was nervous about doing a record with them, because when the label took him
to their rehearsal space to see them for the first time he thought they were awful.

We also gotta thank The Offspring/Jerden for the final two AIC songs with Layne on them; Offspring were setup at Jerden’s studio already but they agreed to let AIC use the place to bust out those last two songs that went on the Music Bank box set.

You going to Rockville this year, Drew?

It’s occurring right now, nope. I tried to organize several different groups to rent an AirBnB or a hotel room, to the point I was getting more stressed about it than it was worth, I just gave up. It’d cost me a couple grand to pull it off on my own and as much fun as I had last year, it doesn’t seem as thrilling for me to drop $2500 on 4 days by myself unless I’m leaving the country and sitting on a beach somewhere.

Wut? f**k that. Reminded me why I don't "Festival" these days. :facepalm

Lollapalooza in 1992 was $30 and had Tool (2nd stage), RHCP, Ministry, Soundgarden, and Pearl Jam.

I am Probably not topping that.
I was tired of festivals when I was barely past 21 :rofl Those first couple of Lollas, though...:chef Did I tell you the time at that Lolla where Eddie "I'm barely 4'2"" Vedder walked right past me? Dude makes Sully look like Wilt Chamberlain :ROFLMAO:

Back