Best Of All Worlds Tour Thread 5150/Sammy/Satch/Van Halen

Seem to get on ok??

37E10256-93FF-4B2F-AED1-D54BAFAC2218.jpeg

I saw that the other day. Michael and Sammy have had nothing but glowing things to say about Wolf, they watched him grow up, I’m sure they both have a bit of an uncle aspect with him. I think it was the recent Eddie Trunk interview where Eddie asked them their thoughts on Wolf doing his thing and it’s nothing but love and respect from those guys.

Who knew way back in 1978 that the dude quietly holding down the low end in the background would end up the most endearing member of Van Halen in regard to just being a flat out nice guy.

Saw him at CES back in the early 90s just walking the floor with his wife and a few buds - no bodyguards or any of that shit. Stopped by our booth and was as cool and normal as all hell. Still pisses me off all the shit those guys spewed in his direction when things were falling apart in the mid 80s.

Last edited:
Sounds like Joe could save some time by calling Pete Thorn for a lesson or 3.

I’m anxious to hear him step out of his comfort zone as far as he is. He could 100% go out and do this as “Satch playing VH tunes” and not “Satch doing his best job at paying respect to the tones and playing” and no one would bat an eye because he’s as established as he is.

Hahahahaha he probably read a bunch of Pantera video comments before figuring out how he wanted to approach it. :rofl

Yup. Joe definitely needs to please all of us----the entire boatload of twats who always know better. :LOL:

Seriously! I promise we will all survive this and Joe and everyone else will be just fine. Well, all except the
miserable, who will keep being miserable under the duress of their own inflated sense of themselves and
the value of their "opinions." :bonk:pitchforks

:rofl

Yup. Joe definitely needs to please all of us----the entire boatload of twats who always know better. :LOL:

Seriously! I promise we will all survive this and Joe and everyone else will be just fine. Well, all except the
miserable, who will keep being miserable under the duress of their own inflated sense of themselves and
the value of their "opinions." :bonk:pitchforks

:rofl
Shocked Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

I perceive this show as Joe's take on VH songs, not as Joe impersonating VH. Joe is too original and a legend to blindly impersonate anyone. No one can, and esp. Joe, the legend he is, shouldn't.

People are dumb. Unfortunately. But I love Joe, and am probably going to catch this show in TO @TubeStack

Back