Atomic Products On Sale

Sad, but I agree. I don't see much of a future with the hardware side of Atomic anymore. Software seems to be the focus. Less hands-on inventory and the drag that comes with tangible product.

Atomic has never fully had their sh*t together as a H/W company, IMHO. They’ve managed to produce some very cool stuff in spite of that but it has always underperformed as a business. It might be for the best that they completely reset. If not, that’s a pretty sweet Black Friday sale.

The price for the firebox mkii was too good to pass on. I’m hoping they are dropping the old stuff to help fund the next stage and that it will include a small device like the Mk II with stereo, headphone jack, midi and USB interface that runs the Tonocracy presets with a simple preset/menu led screen for times when you don’t want/need a computer to just play.

My guess if there is any new hardware coming it going to be tonecracy based like a tonex

Atomic has said either here or at TOP that the Tonocracy launch is “just the beginning.” I wondered if that meant hardware, but perhaps not. Maybe Atomic just meant that they intend to keep Tonocracy alive by adding more and more to it.

But fool me once…

Thanks for helping to promote our Black Friday sale on Ampli-Firebox MKII, Bass Box and CLR! It off to a great start!

This not a closeout for any of the products on sale. We have good inventory on all units and parts associated. CLRs may run out before the end of the sale the way they are moving but more are on the way. We are in process on new production on all these items into 2024.

Last edited:
Not related to the sale but... Can I use the AA6 editor for the AA3.

If not, can you put up a download link for the AA3 editor on the atomic site?
Yes you can. :)

AF3/6/12 use the exact same editor. Atomic's support/downloads page on the website have the editor listed that way.

AF3,6,12 Support Page.png

Back