ASIO4ALL driver download makes me want to frag the internet!

I click on the link and the page pops up full of "Download Now" links and they seem to all be for things other than the driver!

Does anyone have a link to the latest ASIO4All driver that a simpleton like me could understand which button is safe to download?

Thanks! Weird that I was afraid to click on random links that might be something bad and then solicited a link from a random person on the internet but at least yours was not mugging me like paparazzi at Taylor Swifts limo...

I click on the link and the page pops up full of "Download Now" links and they seem to all be for things other than the driver!

Does anyone have a link to the latest ASIO4All driver that a simpleton like me could understand which button is safe to download?
Respectfully, may I ask why you are wanting to use Asio4all to begin with? Do you not have a dedicated audio interface? You can find used Scarlet or PreSonus audio box units for basically nothing.

Respectfully, may I ask why you are wanting to use Asio4all to begin with? Do you not have a dedicated audio interface? You can find used Scarlet or PreSonus audio box units for basically nothing.
Coming back to windows after a decade or so of Mac where you rarely need a driver so maybe I went to it to soon. Back when I used Windows it was a pretty common thing to do.

Anyway. I was trying to get the DI inputs 3 and 4 from Kemper Player to be available in DAW. No luck so far. My hope is to have the Player as an interface when I’m mobile to get to plugins for amp sims as well as have the Player as a an amp sim. Simply trying to avoid a second device. Trying to get the road trip rig down to: Guitar-instrument cable-Player-usb cable-laptop and headphones

Coming back to windows after a decade or so of Mac where you rarely need a driver so maybe I went to it to soon. Back when I used Windows it was a pretty common thing to do.

Anyway. I was trying to get the DI inputs 3 and 4 from Kemper Player to be available in DAW. No luck so far. My hope is to have the Player as an interface when I’m mobile to get to plugins for amp sims as well as have the Player as a an amp sim. Simply trying to avoid a second device. Trying to get the road trip rig down to: Guitar-instrument cable-Player-usb cable-laptop and headphones
I just looked into it and much to my surprise, Kemper hasn't bothered to make their own ASIO driver for Windows. What the hell. That's Behringer levels of laziness. Really sorry you have to deal with that. I'd be pulling my hair out.

ASIO4ALL can be useful, but it adds lots of latency the audio both ways, which kind of defeats the purpose of an Asio driver.

haven’t used it for a while…and weird that kemper don’t offer one (are we sure?)…but ime asioforall works fine…when you can accept longer latency. Which is fine as long as you monitor “direct”…which you can do with a hardware modeler..so no issues for your travel setup..

Back