Artificial Intelligence (AI) Discussion Thread

Excuse me while I go hoard all the weapons and ammunition I can find
1. That was a message from someone that hit a message count of 1,666 with that post! Just sayin' ;~))
2. Be sure to use all means imaginable in your hoarding process to avoid AI/Big Brother from tracing your steps and revealing the location of your stash! That includes your revealing of said plan here on this forum!!

Best of luck to us all!

Isn't it funny how as a species, we are inventing/discovering things like this and then using it to reduce and nullify human artistic endeavour, rather than using it to thoroughly automate all of the boring shit in our lives that we have to do? Hrmph.

This will have to lead to some kind of universal basic income, if we don't want millons of people to be out of work and penniless and subject to all of the horrors that that entails.

Just to start another wonderful day of happy thoughts.....Imagine all of the aforementioned scenario's with a digital currency added into the mix.

In the U.S. back around 2008 timeframe and the economic downturn, the banks, whether they needed the money or not, were forced to take it and sign the agreement with Government. What happened during that period was the banks becoming more of a spy data point for government, under the guise of national security. They all must report on "suspicious activitiy" which is a term that greatly broadened.

Some other countries had similar reporting rules earlier than the U.S.

Look at the trucker strike in Canada a few years ago.

What did Parlament do? Shut off their bank accounts in an attempt at enforcing compliance and ending the protest.

Going to a digital currency, and they can make your money disappear with the push of a button in the most efficient manner possible. Or on a lesser scale, make your purchases only good within a 5 sq. mile area, limiting your ability to move outside of a controlled area. Take this process further by managing what you purchase. You had a hamburger earlier this week, no more hamburgers for you, enjoy your plate of kale or other choice we've decided is healthier for you.

Add in AI, and digital currency, and you have an extremely efficient way to control and crush any persona not grata in the most efficient manner in recent history as well as building the backstory to show guilt and remove societies support for you and/or your cause.

Last edited:
Isn't it funny how as a species, we are inventing/discovering things like this and then using it to reduce and nullify human artistic endeavour, rather than using it to thoroughly automate all of the boring s**t in our lives that we have to do? Hrmph.

This will have to lead to some kind of universal basic income, if we don't want millons of people to be out of work and penniless and subject to all of the horrors that that entails.

As far as automation of mundane tasks, be careful what you wish for. "Personal Assistants will likely be the first public use case for AI, cool. But people will become dependent upon it just like cell phones, Siri and the like and will lose knowledge and skills related to how to perform those tasks, thus becoming dependent upon the tech.

If this all comes to fruition, Universal Basic Income will likely be part of it. If you recall that topic started being bantered about by the "talking heads" within the last 5-6 years, then went a little quiet. The big money players don't really care, as it is the end goal to have most of the populace just above serfdom level, with only a few layers of people continuing the work to ensure the big money players eternal revenue streams and dictate the lives of others.

"You'll own nothing and be happy" is the recent mantra being bantered about within that same timeframe. I believe it was before his coronation, then Prince Charles said (toward the end of the pandemic) "we need to take this opportunity to accelerate the 2030 plan" (sic). 2030 seems to come up quite often from global leaders - weird.

Follow this up with recent statements from people like Jamie Dimon (Goldman Sachs) saying essentially people shouldn't be allowed to own personal property. Now he's floating the idea for a run for the U.S. Presidency - you just can't make this $h1t up---LOL

Good times.

Last edited:
happy star wars GIF

then Prince Charles said (toward the end of the pandemic) "we need to take this opportunity to accelerate the 2030 plan" (sic). 2030 seems to come up quite often from global leaders - weird.

The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development is a 15-year plan to reduce global hunger and inequality. It comes up regularly among world leaders because all 193 member nations of the UN have signed onto the plan. It's not some mysterious, secret thing: https://sdgs.un.org/2030agenda

It's a voluntary framework (i.e. a feel-good thing with no binding requirements). Member nations can point to any legislative actions they take that even remotely address these goals and say, "Look, we're doing our part!" I don't think there's any chance that the goals will actually be met, but there's even less of a chance if we don't set goals at all.

Isn't it funny how as a species, we are inventing/discovering things like this and then using it to reduce and nullify human artistic endeavour, rather than using it to thoroughly automate all of the boring s**t in our lives that we have to do? Hrmph.

I agree, 100%. Star Trek is a long ways away. We still have to make it through the Eugenics Wars.

I've been using ChatGPT on a daily basis for a couple of months for mundane work-related (programming) BS, and it's okay, but it's still pretty freaking unreliable. The biggest problem is that it returns wrong or incomplete answers with total confidence. You have to know enough about the issue to know when it's wrong, and that presents a real problem for widespread adoption.

I really think it's going to be like self-driving cars, where the tech looks like it's 95% there, but that last 5% takes decades to iron out. That said, I was watching the guys doing drywall repairs and paint ceilings at the house this week and thinking, "That's a job that will not be replaced by AI."

What makes me worry is what we're not being told. If they're just now starting to really show concerns (even though it's been debated for years) then something's up and it's already gone way too far in various scenarios - but has some other cover story.

Reactions: V|J
I've been using ChatGPT on a daily basis for a couple of months for mundane work-related (programming) BS, and it's okay, but it's still pretty freaking unreliable. The biggest problem is that it returns wrong or incomplete answers with total confidence. You have to know enough about the issue to know when it's wrong, and that presents a real problem for widespread adoption.

I really think it's going to be like self-driving cars, where the tech looks like it's 95% there, but that last 5% takes decades to iron out. That said, I was watching the guys doing drywall repairs and paint ceilings at the house this week and thinking, "That's a job that will not be replaced by AI."
Wait until robotics gets affordable and you have a crew of robots dropped off to fix your paint imperfections.

The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development is a 15-year plan to reduce global hunger and inequality. It comes up regularly among world leaders because all 193 member nations of the UN have signed onto the plan. It's not some mysterious, secret thing: https://sdgs.un.org/2030agenda

It's a voluntary framework (i.e. a feel-good thing with no binding requirements). Member nations can point to any legislative actions they take that even remotely address these goals and say, "Look, we're doing our part!" I don't think there's any chance that the goals will actually be met, but there's even less of a chance if we don't set goals at all.
What most people don't understand is the language being used...."Sustainability" is actually referring to the power held by the few in the scenario I described in several of my posts above. It's voluntary until it's not. Just a global money and power laundering operation under the guise of good intentions. Same corrupt global players trying to remain and gain more power. Many people simply fail to recognize history repeating itself.

Nice words describing some utopian future, describing good intentions sold Communism/Totalitarianism many times. Same game, same end results which will be the 180 degrees opposite of what is described by any U.N, W.H.O or other documents. All lies piled on top of more lies.

Read further into the accompanying WEF plans, look at the similarities, they tend to not obfuscate quite as much of the details of what the real plan is.

Did you happen to read further into the 2050 plan?

The only reason it hasn't been implemented sooner is the U.S. constitution and our laws (no system is perfect), it threw a wrench into the timeline, because we're the only nation with certain unique characteristics of Property Rights, Right to Bear arms and some other key important laws.

That is why everything in the U.S. has been an absolute insane clown show for the last 10 or so years. With a real acceleration of insanity in the last 3 - 4 years.

Once the U.S. falls, everything goes real damn dark globally. All of those globalist leaders money and energy are laser focused on making that happen regardless of financial or human cost.

Prepare accordingly because we're all compromised in some way.

Last edited:
Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 14-40-03 “I am an old man and have known a great many troubles most o...png

:LOL:

Paranoid is a useful feature, if it can help protect us from actual threats that we can be proactive
about protecting ourselves, and our loved ones, against the impact of. Apart from that it is just a
crippling disorder that robs us of any of the joy and blessings we may have in our lives now. :idk

With the advent of social media, most of the creators (FB, Insta, Youtube) themselves ended up keeping their kids away from it till they were 10 yrs or so.

Internet & especially privacy legislation has severely lagged behind widespread use (most of it happening in the last decade).
As predicted.

Given how much tech & internet are already intertwined with our lives, add AI to the mix and I don’t even know how it all will spin out.

Again, legislation will lag behind, be cursory like cookie disclaimers, and shaped by people who don’t want our best.

And these are just surface level obvious concerns.

With the advent of social media, most of the creators (FB, Insta, Youtube) themselves ended up keeping their kids away from it till they were 10 yrs or so.
That was definitely a good option for people in the know. As a child's core belief system is established by 6-8 years old.

Back