Any Ibanez Prestige AZ Owners??

Agreed, the premiums are really good. I doubt one could feel the difference between the ninja ass cheek sanded neck and the Indonesian -or wherever the Premiums are made- normally treated necks. Theirs is serious mojo in the premiums. Magic in the prestige’s
Yeah I mostly went with the Prestige, because that particular one was super appealing (the HSS vintagey one)

The Prestige AZ is so nice that I've been eyeing down one of the John Scofield models. I've wanted a good 335 style guitar for a long time but not impressed with the Epiphones and not wanting to drop $3500 on a Gibson. That said, I don't know that I'd drop close to $3000 on the MIJ version, but would love to try out one of the imports.

Downside is they don't have jumbo stainless frets, but not a lot of semi hollows have those anyways. Even the MIJ version has nickel frets, although those are jumbos.

But this satin black model with gold hardware and aged binding looks pretty awesome. I've heard good things about the Super 58 pickups too.

p_region_JSM20_BKL_5B_04.png

Of course the MIJ with the flamed maple looks killer:

p_region_JSM100_VT_00_07.png

The Prestige AZ is so nice that I've been eyeing down one of the John Scofield models. I've wanted a good 335 style guitar for a long time but not impressed with the Epiphones and not wanting to drop $3500 on a Gibson. That said, I don't know that I'd drop close to $3000 on the MIJ version, but would love to try out one of the imports.

Downside is they don't have jumbo stainless frets, but not a lot of semi hollows have those anyways. Even the MIJ version has nickel frets, although those are jumbos.

But this satin black model with gold hardware and aged binding looks pretty awesome. I've heard good things about the Super 58 pickups too.

Dude, you’re my spirit animal. I’ve got the AZ2204N coming, and I’ve already been eyeing the black satin Sco. I need a 335-type as well. NEED. Not want.

Dude, you’re my spirit animal. I’ve got the AZ2204N coming, and I’ve already been eyeing the black satin Sco. I need a 335-type as well. NEED. Not want.

Twinsies!

Which finish 2204N did you go for?

I have the Prussian Blue one and want to get one of the aftermarket gold pickguards for an alternate pickup layout. I'm thinking of using some Dimarzio Area 61's in the neck and middle with a 36th PAF in the bridge that I have sitting around.

Twinsies!

Which finish 2204N did you go for?

I have the Prussian Blue one and want to get one of the aftermarket gold pickguards for an alternate pickup layout. I'm thinking of using some Dimarzio Area 61's in the neck and middle with a 36th PAF in the bridge that I have sitting around.
I ordered the Prussian Blue as well. :D

These guitars are both :chef

Well, then get ready to be jealous AF of Jarick and I, when we have AZ2204N's, Scos, etc. I've got a Quest Q52 ordered too. Hell, I might as well order a f'ing PRS Custom 24 Wood Library Core GT 10-top with Brazilian shaved neck, because we all know nothing I order shows up.
You're addicted to ordering! You need to start receiving stuff!

Yeah I dislike being so short. Dating back in the day sucked, but my wife is 5'2" so I don't feel like a dwarf at home. The only upside is when I play hockey I've got a low center of gravity and really hard to knock over.

Anyways, I'm really liking bigger necks lately. I played a PRS McCarty and the neck was bigger than my S2 Standard, and I liked it. Then I played an Epiphone with a 59-ish neck and liked that as well. I'm tempted to order a Warmoth neck with the 59 Roundback profile (and stainless 6115 frets) for my Strat too.

Back