36th Annual Orlando International Guitar and Music Expo

Damnit, I never know when this is happening! I’d love to go to one of these!

The only reason I remembered the event is because Google Photos popped up a "memory" slide show from a couple years ago. I did a quick search and discovered it's going down this weekend.

The only reason I remembered the event is because Google Photos popped up a "memory" slide show from a couple years ago. I did a quick search and discovered it's going down this weekend.

I’ve got a concert tomorrow night and I know there’s no way I’m going to want to drive to Orlando and back, that’s a 5-7 hour round trip for me depending on traffic and I shouldn’t be buying stuff right now!

I’ve got a concert tomorrow night and I know there’s no way I’m going to want to drive to Orlando and back, that’s a 5-7 hour round trip for me depending on traffic and I shouldn’t be buying stuff right now!
Maybe we can try to organize a TGF member meet & greet for next year's event. I think there are a handful of TGF Floridians.

Me either. I have made it to a total of one of these. If I had actually seen this on Friday, I probably would have driven up to it. I was just wondering when this was coming recently. I thought it was later in February or early March.

They have these (different company) here in CA. I remember going with my pops when I was young. I need to take the boy to one.

Back