2024 Do Something Challenge - Season One - Winners & WDWGFH?!?!

Iron1

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
8ip654.jpg

That's right folks we're here to announce the winners and...

8ip6hb.jpg

Umm... not sure that's part of the script there Boomhauer. Let's stick to the script alright?

8ip6mr.jpg

Well, that's disturbing...

8ip6qq.jpg

We can negotiate your contract extension later this month. For now, can we just get back to announcing the winners?

8ip6t3.jpg

Right...

Ok, here's our final standings for WTGF's 2024 Do Something Challenge Season One!

@PLX - 17!!!
@Iron1 - 13
@LiveeviL2000 - 6
@Whizzinby - 12
@DrewJD82 - 3
@FuzzyAce - 12
@Alex Kenivel - 9
@Sleezy E - I
@T Gobbs - 15
@Moondog Wily - 7
@TJontheRoad - 5
@aldunk - 5
@megametal7 - I
@JiveTurkey - 2
@mbenigni - 4
@joezlo - 1
@SKU - 5
@LeftyLoungeLizard - 2
@The Monorails - 1
@primeholy - 2
@TVvoodoo - 1 (technically doesn't count since it was done prior to the season, but it's the last week so...)
@riffy - 1

**BANDMATE CHALLENGE ENTRY
@Iron1 - 2
@LiveeviL2000 - I
@FuzzyAce - I
@PLX - 3!!
@aldunk - 1
@megametal7 - 1
@LeftyLoungeLizard - 1

8ip787.jpg

Season One Champion!! - @PLX - 17!!! - Season One Champion!!

Season One Winners:
@PLX - 17!!!
@T Gobbs - 15

@Iron1 - 13
@Whizzinby - 12
@FuzzyAce - 12

**BANDMATE CHALLENGE Champion

Season One Bandmate Champion!! @PLX - 3!! Season One Bandmate Champion!!

Congratulations to the 5 winners and our first dual Champion, @PLX!!!!!!!!

8ip7kp.jpg

Here?

8ip7o4.jpg

Right!

Where Do We Go From Here?

All five winners have until next Saturday to decide which of their 2024 Do Something Challenge Season One entries they would like to submit for inclusion in the first ever WTGF Compilation Album!

Beginning next weekend, five polls will post, one for each winner. In those polls, the glorious members of TGF's listenerhood will vote on their favorite entry from that winner. The entry from that winner with the most votes will get the glorious "Hit Single!" tag and land a spot on the first compilation album. The entry from that winner with the second most votes will get the not-quite-as-much-but-still-very-glorious "Deep Cuts!" tag and land a spot on the second compilation album.

For this to occur, each of the five winners must submit, via private DM to @Iron1, two or more of their entries from the 2024 Do Something Challenge Season One. If you're one of the winners and you know what two entries you want on the albums, then only submit those two. If you aren't sure and want to submit more, then submit more.

The polls will run for one week, at which time the Hit Single and Deep Cuts tags will lock in.

Questions? Don't ask, but rather obfuscate in mumbleville as you fear looking stupid and figure it out yourself... no, wait, that's for the Pinecone and Squirrel Derby announcement. Apologies! Questions: DM @Iron1.

Congrats again to all the winners!

Congrats to all who entered!

Thanks to all who encouraged!

and nertz to all who couldn't be bothered to do any of the above.

Dang it @Iron1 , I was bout to fall asleep and now I got pinecones in my . . . nevermind!

Great job as usual and thanks for your time and effort on this Challenge both as administrator and participant! You definitely have gone above and beyond on both fields of play!!

Congrats to the Oscar Meyers of this hot dog challenge (aka, the Weiners)! @PLX wearin' the double crown ;~)) Woot woot!!

Back