2024 Do Something Challenge - Season One - Week One

Started this one today. A few ideas that I just threw together. Didn't spend much time mixing and I'd like to expand on it more but for now it is what it is. :grin

Love that dark, raunchy guitar tone. And really dig the spacier part around 80% of the way through. Great job brutha!
Started yesterday, finished today.
Once again, Alex proves this is his world and we're just existing in it... wow...

Love that dark, raunchy guitar tone. And really dig the spacier part around 80% of the way through. Great job brutha!
Thanks! Glad someone liked it because I wasn't sure.:rofl
I was farting around with 3 totally different riffs and was lost how I could make them work. Then finally an idea stuck, hence the name -- "Lost In Paste". :grin

Thanks! Glad someone liked it because I wasn't sure.:rofl
I was farting around with 3 totally different riffs and was lost how I could make them work. Then finally an idea stuck, hence the name -- "Lost In Paste". :grin
I can hear some Satriani style chord progressions in there.

:love

These entries are top notch! Great work on them!
giphy.gif

OK, some more cowboy chord drivel from me! I might have talked about this before, but to warm up each day, I usually play 5-8 minutes of just bouncing round cowboy chords. I cycle through the scenes on my Axe FXIII kitchen sink and play around with those various tones. I call these meanderings "SUAPYG" (which is the acronym for an album title by a famous maestro) followed by the unix timestamp for the moment recording started. Blah, blah, blah ;~))

Borked the mix pretty good on this one, but here we are.

Always love that hard hitting, but laid back cool vibe ya bring T. Keep 'em coming!
OK, some more cowboy chord drivel from me! I might have talked about this before, but to warm up each day, I usually play 5-8 minutes of just bouncing round cowboy chords. I cycle through the scenes on my Axe FXIII kitchen sink and play around with those various tones. I call these meanderings "SUAPYG" (which is the acronym for an album title by a famous maestro) followed by the unix timestamp for the moment recording started. Blah, blah, blah ;~))

So U All Plugged Yer Goat 1.7 billion times is a hit for sure! Reminds me of something from the late 70s/early 80s that my brain wants to say was the Ozark Mountain Daredevils, but I don't think that's it. Either way, keep pluggin' Wily!

Back