Y’all wanna see a outlaw wild west battle at RT?

I think someone mentioned there's some trickery in the box. And now that I think about ... that appendix looks like it costed a bit of money but the madman never charged the client for the extra work ... he offered it for free. Now that's business!
I think the trickery is a load of goop to prevent the amp from being serviceable. lol.

I think someone mentioned there's some trickery in the box. And now that I think about ... that appendix looks like it costed a bit of money but the madman never charged the client for the extra work ... he offered it for free. Now that's business!
All of this is why, in my humble opinion, it's easier and cheaper to just learn how to build & mod tube amps yore self.

:cop

[...] the dude from Iced Earth used it and (ignoring completely the subjects we aren't going to speak on here); that is like taking the absolute worst parts of Maiden and Metallica and throwing them in a blender. Terrible band with great playing skill, terrible songwriting. [...]
This is by far the best description of this band (and why I dislike them so much) that I've ever read. And yes, we probably don't need to talk about Jon Schaffer and his very rig-talk compatible views.

First time I’ve been a gossiper type dude,
-but this is thread has gone beserk…
I owned a Rock Wizard and a Dino 939.
I went through my own World War II with
that gangsta grandpa.
I’ll exercise restraint of pen & tongue,

That thread has been deleted...

1708356679117.png

Season 2 seems to be ongoing. Really starting to like this guy. Will most likely never buy one of his amps because if my package is delayed by two days I start to get angry and paranoid and contemplate revenge on the delivery company. 4 years of waiting ... I'd probably even forget about my order. But, to be honest, it's a great read into the mind of a complex person... or at least persona.
Also a striking contrast between some of the more "ordinary" posters there and the guy.

Season 2 seems to be ongoing. Really starting to like this guy. Will most likely never buy one of his amps because if my package is delayed by two days I start to get angry and paranoid and contemplate revenge on the delivery company. 4 years of waiting ... I'd probably even forget about my order. But, to be honest, it's a great read into the mind of a complex person... or at least persona.
Also a striking contrast between some of the more "ordinary" posters there and the guy.
About the only funny thing left about these "bi-annual Larry call out threads" is; those guys can't understand they're dealing with someone who has that FU money..

Even after Larry posts photos of rooms full of that FU money in the thread where they are threatening him with losing potential amp sales.

gv7jMFB.jpg

The Larry thread(s) I have seen over there consist of some guy who was signed(?) or a "pro" who hates everything other than his Larry. The clips really did nothing to sway my opinion one way or another. Then the man himself goes into threads complaining about Fortin; which can be entertaining I guess if you ignore the horrid vibe of the rest of the forum? The logo is atrocious and certainly leans into the Leisure Suit Larry vibe the font suggests.

The only other thing I have ever seen about that amp builder is that the dude from Iced Earth used it and (ignoring completely the subjects we aren't going to speak on here); that is like taking the absolute worst parts of Maiden and Metallica and throwing them in a blender. Terrible band with great playing skill, terrible songwriting.

I'll just buy another Recto or a 5150 thank you :rollsafe:rofl
The only thing I remember was the photoshop incident
Where I may be wrong as it was so long ago but I think Don Barzini took the Iced Earth photo with all the stacks and he put Bugera logos on them , and Larry was livid and threatened to call his lawyer

Where I may be wrong as it was so long ago but I think Don Barzini took the Iced Earth photo with all the stacks and he put Bugera logos on them , and Larry was livid and threatened to call his lawyer
Joey… man I miss that dude.
We used to talk on the phone, hilarious!!
That post was legendary.
I’m surprised Larry hasn’t jumped in this thread.
I’ll tear him to shards.

This is the actual greatest recent Rig-Talk thread for me....recommended reading for sure

This is the actual greatest recent Rig-Talk thread for me....recommended reading for sure

Wow. There are some super funny posts in that thread, like this ...
Yeah well I’m being gang stalked by TGP mafia. I see boomers wearing tan pants everywhere I go and they’re controlling the radio, making it play Brown Eyed Girl all the time!
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Many Fully Grown Men Threaten With Lawyers

Oh hey its that dude who was always mad about not being THE anomaly

Many Fully Grown Men Threaten With Lawyers
Frig he was funny
The photoshops with Brad Freidman and Cameron were unreal , I laughed so hard on some of those

Some good times on those forums another one of the funniest was , someone said he met George Lynch and he treated him like shit
But he typod and said George lynch in a piece of crap instead of is
Some forum member ran wit that and photo shopped Lynch in an AMC pacer
George lynch in a piece of crap 💩 I died

Frig he was funny
The photoshops with Brad Freidman and Cameron were unreal , I laughed so hard on some of those

Some good times on those forums another one of the funniest was , someone said he met George Lynch and he treated him like shit
GL-Gremlin.jpg

I was just hoping someone posted up his girlfriend with the questionable eyebrows again.

That was eye opening.

My goodness....some entertaining reading, no question.

AIdro_muFqIRppeQxzW8E_kGdXWBnCvVFFyL6oQ_wuyKug=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Frig he was funny

Don Barzini used to post at HRI wayyyyy back in the day. I believe I’ve hit him up at TGP to invite him here but I don’t think he’s as active on forums these days. Dude is a fucking RIOT with so few words!

Back