Y’all wanna see a outlaw wild west battle at RT?

Having read the thread there I gotta say that although it seems that the amp guy did some guys wrong ... he is far and above more interesting than all those pesky memebrains there...

I really wanted Larry amp since one of my fav guitarist was using it… it always sounded tight like a nan….

I really dont know much about Larry as a guy but i did like that tone….. Iced earth main rhythm guitars… his one of the tightest rhythm guitarist for sure and that helps too…

Then he became a rat ….. sight….

Anyway…. I still want Larry amp but they are damn to expensive for a peasant like me lol.

delete Wiped Out GIF

Having read the thread there I gotta say that although it seems that the amp guy did some guys wrong ... he is far and above more interesting than all those pesky memebrains there...
Most of them are restraining their tongues because they have deposits with him or want an amp from him.
He LOVES sweating Americans.
Craves the mindfuck.
I know that juggernaut when posts like this come up, you haven’t heard from Lawrence in 16 months and have been waiting for 3 years.
PLOP! -there he is!,with some other amazing looking finished amps NOT going to you.
-then someone has had enough of the mindf*ck,
they surface and call him out
-which ignites the mindf*ck morsels in his mind,
the soap opera begins, the someone tells him to take their deposit and stick it up his
Smith & Wesson butt,
he keeps their deposit.
-onto the next one.

Or you might get your amp
(With welded shields over critical components
which if removed for servicing,
will destroy your amplifier) in 5 years at best

His real signature is the amps smelling like
putred ashtrays
-that’s how you know you got a good one
and not a ghost build.

Are his amps the best EVAR??
No.

Most of them are restraining their tongues because they have deposits with him or want an amp from him.
He LOVES sweating Americans.
Craves the mindfuck.
I know that juggernaut when posts like this come up, you haven’t heard from Lawrence in 16 months and have been waiting for 3 years.
PLOP! -there he is!,with some other amazing looking finished amps NOT going to you.
-then someone has had enough of the mindf*ck,
they surface and call him out
-which ignites the mindf*ck morsels in his mind,
the soap opera begins, the someone tells him to take their deposit and stick it up his
Smith & Wesson butt,
he keeps their deposit.
-onto the next one.

Or you might get your amp
(With welded shields over critical components
which if removed for servicing,
will destroy your amplifier) in 5 years at best

His real signature is the amps smelling like
putred ashtrays
-that’s how you know you got a good one
and not a ghost build.

Are his amps the best EVAR??
No.

I get that but what I'm trying to say is that from an intellectual point of view he's a chimp in a jungle filled with monkeys over there most of the time ...

The Larry thread(s) I have seen over there consist of some guy who was signed(?) or a "pro" who hates everything other than his Larry. The clips really did nothing to sway my opinion one way or another. Then the man himself goes into threads complaining about Fortin; which can be entertaining I guess if you ignore the horrid vibe of the rest of the forum? The logo is atrocious and certainly leans into the Leisure Suit Larry vibe the font suggests.

The only other thing I have ever seen about that amp builder is that the dude from Iced Earth used it and (ignoring completely the subjects we aren't going to speak on here); that is like taking the absolute worst parts of Maiden and Metallica and throwing them in a blender. Terrible band with great playing skill, terrible songwriting.

I'll just buy another Recto or a 5150 thank you :rollsafe:rofl

The Larry thread(s) I have seen over there consist of some guy who was signed(?) or a "pro" who hates everything other than his Larry. The clips really did nothing to sway my opinion one way or another. Then the man himself goes into threads complaining about Fortin; which can be entertaining I guess if you ignore the horrid vibe of the rest of the forum? The logo is atrocious and certainly leans into the Leisure Suit Larry vibe the font suggests.

The only other thing I have ever seen about that amp builder is that the dude from Iced Earth used it and (ignoring completely the subjects we aren't going to speak on here); that is like taking the absolute worst parts of Maiden and Metallica and throwing them in a blender. Terrible band with great playing skill, terrible songwriting.

I'll just buy another Recto or a 5150 thank you :rollsafe:rofl
You mean both a Rector and a 5150 and have money left for a nice guitar

Would I agree to something like this? Absolutely not. Is it genius and does it look professional and strong AF? You bet!
I mean, a Dremel® with a cutting wheel and a little time..

:columbo

I mean, a Dremel® with a cutting wheel and a little time..

:columbo
I think someone mentioned there's some trickery in the box. And now that I think about ... that appendix looks like it costed a bit of money but the madman never charged the client for the extra work ... he offered it for free. Now that's business!

Back