Y’all wanna see a outlaw wild west battle at RT?

First time I’ve been a gossiper type dude,
-but this is thread has gone beserk…
I owned a Rock Wizard and a Dino 939.
I went through my own World War II with
that gangsta grandpa.
I’ll exercise restraint of pen & tongue,

I Dont Morgan Freeman GIF

Edited for nothing against you; LEL.

Last edited:
I've wanted a Larry amp for a long time. However, the more I learn about Larry, the less I want one. I also don't feel nearly as bothered by Fortin's... taking heavy inspiration from the Dino after reading shit like this.

Rt: now with 100% more overt racism

I have no interest in those super expensive amps to sound like van halen. Most of those dudes are forever stuck in the 80s and that's cool I guess but it's just nothing that interests me.

Took a while but I'm kinda at a point where it's just like get a regular ol marshall, mesa, or 5150 and get out there and have some fun with your friends. All that boutique stuff doesn't do much for me anymore, it's just dudes forever chasing tones that mainly never leave the house.

Read the OP and...
my friend Disfigured purchased a Dino:

Ordered 2013 - Delivered 2016

Then he ordered 7 Tungsram tubes from Larry

Paid for 2017 - never came. Finally resolved in 2022 courtesy of yours truly
Why in the world would you order something from a guy who took 3 years to deliver on the previous thing?

rig-talk.com?

That place consists of maybe 7 real members wheeling and dealing their used gear with the other 31 sockpuppet accounts.

Funny thing is, only one of them plays guitar, and they're not one of the 7.
Imagine waking up one day and not being able to play Hot For Teacher anymore because your other personality went on strike.

Back