Why no "High End" Behringer Modeler ...... seriously ?

It’s a song, David Hasselhoff wrote and performed it in Hofbräuhaus Munich, 1994.
giphy.webp

200.webp

200.webp

I still have one of these in a closet somewhere and I loved this unit when they first came out. I used it to various degrees on 2 albums. I need to drag it out and see if it still works.

Attachments

• V amp Pro.jpg
    V amp Pro.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 7
Why no high-end modeler from Behringer?

It’s simple. Probably because they haven’t yet figured out how to crack Line 6 or Fractal’s firmware so that they can steal it like they do for all of their other products.
The DSP Behringer or, (ralf) Music Tribe, has is absolutely unreal at the moment.

because they used to be a great company.
imo they still are. Yeah I know what you mean, and saying. But, still a great company (imo again)
They make very nice stuff, even since 2015. The 6000 series pedals still good, very decent collection, Polly, ditto… all that. The later cheap square knockoff pedal I didn’t care for though. Eeew.

There will be nothing high-end about a behringer modeler. Very few companies understand the fundamentals of tube amps and how vacuum tubes behave in a circuit let alone how to model that behavior accurately. We can count them on one hand.

Back