What's Your Next Guitar?

Miss the old SG I had, not sure of the year but the pickups were awesome.

I have been thinking 335, something with P90s or possibly something modern like Solar.

Emerald carbon fiber acoustic (so I can play an acoustic wherever I want and not have to worry about humidity), PRS Vela, PRS MEV, PRS Santana, PRS SC-J or JA-15 or both ;~)) They are all my next guitar depending on which one comes around at the right price first (that is, when I again have some disposable income)!

Last edited:
Don't have to, bank account does that for me ;~))
So true!
50 Cent Rap GIF

I want one of these:

View attachment 9315
I wanna see what this is all about too:

"the multi-scale length fretboard also features an “infinity radius” that provides improved visibility of the fretboard in any playing position."
Do you know what the word "Kaizen" means? I just found out in May this year and wrote a song about it (like I do anytime anything interesting hits my brain) ;~))

Kaizen is a compound of two Japanese words that together translate as "good change" or "improvement." However, Kaizen has come to mean "continuous improvement" through its association with lean methodology and principles. Kaizen has its origins in post-World War II Japanese quality circles.

Fits well for a guitar! Although I think that headstock is out of place with that body ;~)) Hope you are able to get one soon!

For some reason, I've started looking at SG's again. Wanting a dual HB, a wide neck, lighter and more comfortable to play unlike my LP I use to have. I have seen some used Gibson's around in the $1000-$1300 range in my area. I guess I want a LP sound without being an LP. My LP sounded great, but it was so uncomfortable to me to play and I never really got into it. Maybe I'll look at getting a lessor model, Epi 400, to see how I like it before spending the bigger bucks.

My buddy has a SG I love to play, comfortable but at times it seems too light. Anything else I should check out?

Lighter than an LP but sounds like an LP?

ESP Viper.

Mahog body, ebony board, some neck dive but not too much?

Seriously great guitars.

Have a 2011, fantastic axe.

IMG_6607.jpeg

Last edited:
Some sort of locking trem HSH 22 stainless steel fret superstrat with great upper fret access, and a set of pickups (I'm looking at you, ZexCoil) that split noiselessly that I'll wire in with dual concentrics and maybe a bass cut knob and/or switch. I'm always looking for versatility.

Back