What Guitar Are You Playing At This Very Moment...

Brought this old girl out for some attention. The FRED sounds wicked through the SLO-100 model:

1725061096712.jpeg

The bastard that started my costly PRS addiction . Honestly don’t plug this one in enough but every time I do it’s like “oh yeah this thing fucks”

5995C217-44A7-4781-B5DE-E0864553E085.jpeg

I’m watching the Asheville Umphreys McGee stream and eggy is opening. They dropped into a sick jam in the middle of a cold play cover and decided to plug in and jam along with them. Honestly a blast and probably something I should do more often to study how these motherfuckers play. Educational and fun!

Warmoth Trash-O-Caster®

YclFRXP.jpg
How've you been getting along with the new Trash-O-Caster?
Think I'm going to get a d-tuna for my Schaller bridge as well. Working on another (existing) partscaster build that had my old Kramer neck on it, but the neck is not to my liking anymore. Going to order a new neck from Warmoth soon, may even do a full scallop.

Reactions: PLX
How've you been getting along with the new Trash-O-Caster?
Think I'm going to get a d-tuna for my Schaller bridge as well. Working on another (existing) partscaster build that had my old Kramer neck on it, but the neck is not to my liking anymore. Going to order a new neck from Warmoth soon, may even do a full scallop.
It turned out great !

I got the "Wolfgang contour" on the neck, and it's subtle, but I has a nice feel to it.

It turned out great !

I got the "Wolfgang contour" on the neck, and it's subtle, but I has a nice feel to it.
Nice!
Haven't tried that contour yet. :unsure:
I do like the Boatneck and '59 shapes for sure though.

Nice!
Haven't tried that contour yet. :unsure:
I do like the Boatneck and '59 shapes for sure though.
I modeled the neck on this Warmoth build after my Dean ML neck; because I'm so used to the feel of it.

I got the Gibson scale conversion (looks like a Fender neck, but it's actually 24-3/4" scale length).

My Dean is a "thin C" profile, so Aaron at Warmoth told me the Wolfgang was gonna be the closest match.

Mentioned this one in the other thread. Say hello to "Betty". Betty is a favorite Warmoth partscaster. Ash tele/strat body, canary neck, wooden pickguard (mahogany I think), Porter S90 pickups, and Wilkinson bridge. If a guitar could be farm equipment, Betty would fit right in.

Betty.jpeg

Back