What do you want from a modeller that the current options don't give you???

I haven't read all 5 pages of replies so this may have been stated multiple times, but, is something I think would be super handy. Automatic leveling of presets/profiles or at least a way to easily adjust them so they are all close to the same volume level. Getting everything leveled can take a lot of tweaking in different playing situations to get it really dialed in and you are suffering through those practices and gigs until you get it dialed in.

Automatic leveling of presets/profiles or at least a way to easily adjust them so they are all close to the same volume level.

Fractal lets you do this through the editor for sure ("Preset Leveling Tool"), but i'm not sure if it's supported in-device.

Last edited:
gain master and level all same page right next to each other, always and everywhere. please for the love of god

Yes please.
Decay and mix on one page for all reverbs.
Feedback and mix on one page for all delays.
(yes, looking at you, Line 6...)

hot swap preamp/power amps
power amp only
true effects loop between preamp/power amp

annnnd component level tweaking of pot values, bright cap, input, gain stages, phase inverter, feedback, transformer, power filtering, output, etc like Revalver has. forget gui, idk if it's a literal spreadsheet mode tucked away in settings
882pv8.jpg

Maybe you will soon see this in the Headrush boards, now that Revalver is in their hands.

Back