What are you GAS'ing for at the moment ?

Nah, next one I get will have a satin finish. Which pretty much means that Blue Silk model. And definitely not til I'm back to work. :rollsafe
You'll really appreciate the satin when your arm doesn't stick to it, lol. No arm condom required :pickle

Haven't tried any EBMM satins but I'll say (not that it applies) that Mayones really knows how to do satin. As much as I've played it I'm mega surprised there's not a tiny bright spot below the strings where I sometimes rest a finger tip or two. My two PRS satins (one of them is gone) brightened up within a month.

You'll really appreciate the satin when your arm doesn't stick to it, lol. No arm condom required :pickle

Haven't tried any EBMM satins but I'll say (not that it applies) that Mayones really knows how to do satin. As much as I've played it I'm mega surprised there's not a tiny bright spot below the strings where I sometimes rest a finger tip or two. My two PRS satins (one of them is gone) brightened up within a month.
When I started to see bare wood around the lower bridge pu screw rout on my Enchanted Forest, that's when I started playing without resting my finger(s) on the top. But not the main reason; I found it restricted my picking. I know some people can do it, but I've gotten faster since adopting closed fingers.

I'm still a bit more erratic at really fast speeds, but I'm working on that because I also don't like fingernail swirls. I can still pick a little better if I rest my fingers on the top, (but it hinders my string changes) and let them "drag" across it with my picking motion. but I don't want to do that any more.

Any of you "Majesty Curious"? This is a great price on a beautiful example. Strings are perfectly aligned (my only pet peeve re the QC on them.)

Mint, $2250, which is about the price someone snatches them up at.

1728153177816.png

Back