What amp models do you wish would be added to your favorite modeling platform?

Fractal CAZ45
Mezzabara M0
Mesa Badlands
a Tone King

Bogner 101b channels/ vocings

I've said it before and I'll say it again - FAS needs bass content. No more "just use guitar stuff". When I said this on fas forums when I was still using it for bass all I got was guitar players telling me bass is simple and doesn't need more models and leave the complexity for the [superior] guitar players. Oh but it definitely needs more marshalls :cautious:

L6 seriously has fractal beat in this category
I love my FM9T, but honestly I’ve had shit for luck with bass tones. I’ve been just using Helix Native for that, because it’s easier to get that sweet, sweet Justin Chancellor tone.

I love my FM9T, but honestly I’ve had shit for luck with bass tones. I’ve been just using Helix Native for that, because it’s easier to get that sweet, sweet Justin Chancellor tone.

I eventually gave up after being frustrated with phase issues on signal splitting and lack of drive/amp options. It sounds good for some things, but my ADAM works much better for what I play. My second go-to would be the HX stomp, which is kind of funny given the amount of expensive modelers and gear I've stacked up. Most companies (ironically including NDSP, owned by a bass player) neglect bass but L6 does it well.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - FAS needs bass content. No more "just use guitar stuff". When I said this on fas forums when I was still using it for bass all I got was guitar players telling me bass is simple and doesn't need more models and leave the complexity for the [superior] guitar players. Oh but it definitely needs more marshalls :cautious:

L6 seriously has fractal beat in this category
Totally agree. With Fractal having said they are planning to add bass Dyna-Cabs, I'm also hoping they would model some more bass amps in the process.

Old news, but these preamps would be nice to have:

- Sunn Beta Lead
- Ampeg V4/V2 (equal to VT-22/VT-40)
- LAB Series L5/7/9/11 (all the same)

Fortin Natas.....I doubt anyone will ever send one to Cliff to model, but a guy can dream can't he......
biggrin.gif

Back