Up Yer Maw, it's a G3, not a G4.

Orvillain

Rock Star
Edgelord
1685712544809.jpeg

Up Yer Maw, it's a G3, not a G4.

PXL_20230602_150257294.jpg

These are what I've currently got. But I might flog a bunch of them in order to get a Timeline and BigSky, which are two of my all time favourite pedals and I used them almost exclusively for my delay and reverb tones on the last album, save for a few Helix Floor oscillation parts that the Timeline doesn't do. Wanna get a HX Stomp as well, to make sure I've got continuity between Helix Floor and singles board.

Hell yeah!

I’ve wanted to get a gigrig controller for a while now, but realize I’d have to buy more pedals to use it to its full potential which begs the question why do I need it? :ROFLMAO: (Just because, of course!)

Nice collection of pedals btw. (+17 points for nothing on the PTU core curriculum)

Last edited:
Hell yeah!

I’ve wanted to get a gigrig controller for a while now, but realize I’d have to buy more pedals to use it to its full potential which begs the question why do I need it? :ROFLMAO: (Just because, of course!)

Next collection of pedals btw. (+17 points for nothing on the PTU core curriculum)

Same reason I bought more guitar hangers than I have guitars…

Reasons :rollsafe

Well sheeeit, we'll see you in a few weeks I guess. :LOL:

I don't have a ton of experience with switchers, but the GigRig stuff I have is all top notch. Have fun programming!

And my G3 gas grows. That's gonna a cool setup. Have you tried the built in tuner in g3 yet? I'm just wondering if it's any good or more of a gimic.

It is a bit crap to be honest. It won't be replacing my Polytune.

Thanks. I thought it might be a bit pants. My polytune's been on my board since 2013 and if it dies I'd just buy another. I don't mind the tuner on the stomp in strobe mode but it's definitely not as nice to use as the polytune.

PXL_20230602_150257294.jpg

These are what I've currently got. But I might flog a bunch of them in order to get a Timeline and BigSky, which are two of my all time favourite pedals and I used them almost exclusively for my delay and reverb tones on the last album, save for a few Helix Floor oscillation parts that the Timeline doesn't do. Wanna get a HX Stomp as well, to make sure I've got continuity between Helix Floor and singles board.
Find a discarded door somewhere and build you a big peddleberd

Back