tronical help

eyeshandy

Hey I’m new here 👋

Just signed up with a question about the tronical tune plus. I’ve emailed support but I’m not getting much response from the chat bot so I thought I’d check here.

It’s a great unit but there’s some stuff omitted from the manual. Basically:

how do you save presets in magenta (or any bank other than the default blue)?

Can you save low tunings in any bank you like?

and how do it delete/overwrite a custom preset?

Anyone can help with that would be awesome, thanks!

Hello and welcome.

I think you may have a hard time getting an answer to this here. Hopefully I am wrong, but this is a niche item and most guitarists don't have experience with it.

I had a 2015 Gibson that had the Tronical tuners, and it did not work well so a removed it and installed regular tuners.

I would guess YouTube would be your best bet. Good luck!

Here’s the manual - great idea Bob!

I knew you would know …

The manual I have explains it all perfectly. If you PM me you email address I will send you my copy.
Hey I’m new here 👋

Just signed up with a question about the tronical tune plus. I’ve emailed support but I’m not getting much response from the chat bot so I thought I’d check here.

It’s a great unit but there’s some stuff omitted from the manual. Basically:

how do you save presets in magenta (or any bank other than the default blue)?

Can you save low tunings in any bank you like?

and how do it delete/overwrite a custom preset?

Anyone can help with that would be awesome, thanks!

Also it is a bit misleading. You cant save over existing factory presets. You have to use blue.

How do you PM on here? Also this is the plus model with six banks instead of three, is that the one you have? They claim there are two user preset banks now but I’ve no idea how to access the second one

How do you PM on here? Also this is the plus model with six banks instead of three, is that the one you have? They claim there are two user preset banks now but I’ve no idea how to access the second one

Click the username you wish to communicate with.

Then click “start communication”

I have the + also but I think yours is a newer firmware because mine only has the blue bank for user presets.

I’ve emailed support but I’m not getting much response from the chat bot so I thought I’d check here.

They must have really gone down hill with their support. When I got mine they were super kind and shipped it quick. I was told mine was the very first left handed + off the line. Ive called several times and they treated me great.

I must say I absolutely love it so far. All my songs are in different tunings live. It just nailed them in about three seconds + also really low pitches and intonation bang on. Although I’ve only had it one day, so fingers crossed

Hello and welcome.

I think you may have a hard time getting an answer to this here. Hopefully I am wrong, but this is a niche item and most guitarists don't have experience with it.

I had a 2015 Gibson that had the Tronical tuners, and it did not work well so a removed it and installed regular tuners.

I would guess YouTube would be your best bet. Good luck!
Thanks! :)

I had one of these in once that would just randomly not sense the high E and sometimes just wind it up until it broke.
By far people just want me to remove them.

Back