ToneX access to...what... between software and iOS

I have Max ToneX in my MacBook and Amplitube Max there as well. I have the free version of ToneX in my iPad.
I'm told there should be access to tones models (or is it presets?) that I purchased on the software platform to use them on the iPad.
Does anyone know the truth about this? I have some premium tone purchases on software that are not showing up in iOS.

I initially installed the free iOS version to try ToneX when I first found out about it and thought maybe I had used a different email/user ID and that might be why the two platforms aren't 'sync'ing up? So I even tried to delete my iOS version and reinstall but that doesn't work. As soon as I install the iOS version over again it says my app is already registered without giving me a chance to log in with the proper ID (assuming that is the problem)

If you've logged in under the Account menu item in the TONEX iOS app and you still don't see the TONEX MAX models available to you (which it sounds like is the case) IK Support can take a look to see what is going on. If you haven't done that (perhaps you've logged into ToneNET but not the Account section of the menu?) please do and it should work for you.

If you've logged in under the Account menu item in the TONEX iOS app and you still don't see the TONEX MAX models available to you (which it sounds like is the case) IK Support can take a look to see what is going on. If you haven't done that (perhaps you've logged into ToneNET but not the Account section of the menu?) please do and it should work for you.
Thanks, When I click on the 'Account' section of the menu it comes up with no log in options. Simply states "Your app is already registered." and offers a link to delete my account data and a link to "Finish" to go back to the app. I've clicked the delete but I didn't go through all the steps because it doesn't look like it only deletes the iOS portion of my IK presence....I don't want to break my working software versions trying to fix my broken iOS version. I have sent Support a request so I imagine they will respond soon.

Is there a Max version of iOS ToneX that doesn't require a perpetual monthly expense? I only find the subscription option.
Thanks!

Is there a Max version of iOS ToneX that doesn't require a perpetual monthly expense? I only find the subscription option.
Thanks!
You can by MAX from within the app, but buying that twice seems overkill compared to support fixing the issue for you. I'm sure they can figure it out.

You can by MAX from within the app, but buying that twice seems overkill compared to support fixing the issue for you. I'm sure they can figure it out.
I definitely prefer fixing instead of buying Max a ‘third time’. I was thinking the fact that I can’t find Max (other than the $9.99 per month version) might be a clue as to where my problem lies.
Although now I do see the IK premium models but still can’t find Max.

I definitely prefer fixing instead of buying Max a ‘third time’. I was thinking the fact that I can’t find Max (other than the $9.99 per month version) might be a clue as to where my problem lies.
Although now I do see the IK premium models but still can’t find Max.
I might be confused but MAX is 1000 IK Premium Models. So if you are seeing those you should be all set, no?

I might be confused but MAX is 1000 IK Premium Models. So if you are seeing those you should be all set, no?
I wasn't seeing them in the iOS version until about 5 hours after I sent in my request for Support. I got the automated email but never heard back from them but now I see the models are there so, yea, all good. thanks

Back