TMP Pro has *least* Aliasing ....... Helix and FM9 equally bad ..... The Video "proves" it :)

BenIfin

Roadie
Hey all

Oh my good Lordy Lordy ..... you guys are going to FREAKIN' LOVE this one.

And just for clarity ..... I am *not* endorsing his video or conclusions ... but when I saw the Vid and the conclusion .... I knew I had to post it on TGF ..... and I cant wait for the meme avalanche to start :) :) :)

Ben

Ugh. This video has been posted multiple times and _everywhere_ recently. It's such a waste of time.

The only ones worth watching are from Leon, Jon, & Cordy.

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

Last edited:
I'm all for trying gear and whatnot but he went from a decent source of FAS gear to hating on it 🤔

No shit! Stay on your meds people!! :hugitout

I have no idea what happened in that guy's wold, but it can't have been pleasant. He used to seem
sane and decent and then came here with the verbal diarrhea and spewed nonsensical conclusions
all over the playhouse. :idk

No shit! Stay on your meds people!! :hugitout

I have no idea what happened in that guy's wold, but it can't have been pleasant. He used to seem
sane and decent and then came here with the verbal diarrhea and spewed nonsensical conclusions
all over the playhouse. :idk
The only thing that I can think off is maybe he knew a few of the Fender team . the guys are well known Still and Jdizalek perhaps they were close friends and he took offence to the TMP comments coming from Fractal Forum and users who knows .

This is super old, but its pretty nuts just how many billion times oversampling you have to get to depending on how you handle the creation of aliasing frequencies in non linear operations

I'm all for trying gear and whatnot but he went from a decent source of FAS gear to hating on it 🤔
He was never a decent source of info on Fractal stuff. He churned out endless videos regurgitating the release notes for every firmware release, then would drop the video in a new thread on every forum he was a member of, including the Fractal forum where anybody with eyes could read the release notes for themselves. Dude is and always has been a click Wh*re.

Back