This made me perky this morning

DrewJD82

Staff member
Solar/Ola released a new version of their 7-string Sustainiac model and I’m in love-

IMG_1093.jpeg

IMG_1094.jpeg

IMG_1095.jpeg

IMG_1096.jpeg

IMG_1097.jpeg

I’m starting to see some light at the end of this inflation hell tunnel and I have my review coming up that was due last February, I might snag one of these with the backdated pay from my raise. Hard to say “No“ when these are $1399! This is exactly what I’m talkin’ about when I say Solar has completely replaced Ibanez for me for guitars of this type/price point.

I wonder why most of the time the Sustainiac pickup is in the neck position not the bridge

:idk

Same reason an Octavia pedal always sounds right on the neck pickup (often with the tone rolled all the way back)
versus the bridge pickup?? :idk

Solar/Ola released a new version of their 7-string Sustainiac model and I’m in love-

View attachment 9829
View attachment 9830
View attachment 9831
View attachment 9832
View attachment 9833

I’m starting to see some light at the end of this inflation hell tunnel and I have my review coming up that was due last February, I might snag one of these with the backdated pay from my raise. Hard to say “No“ when these are $1399! This is exactly what I’m talkin’ about when I say Solar has completely replaced Ibanez for me for guitars of this type/price point.
I briefly had a beautiful white one, but gave it away for a raffle to help a friend dealing with cancer. Killer guitar.

Love the colour but anything beyond the RG is a bit too pointy for me.

Ya know, I guess I hadn’t thought about it until now but I think I’ve subconsciously been the same in regards to Ibanez being as pointy as I was interested in. Maybe because I have no intention but doing anything but metal with this it didn’t even register in my head?

That purple is indeed sick, though.

Back