Think I’ve found my next amp

Now I’m starting to think that maybe a JJ Junior might be a great more cost effective add.

So many interesting options out there. :cop
I had an Omega Granophyre and it was fantastic (but as you said there are more cost effective options out there). Guess you'll just have to get a QC again to try out my Granophyre captures :rofl

Uh… No

:rofl

Though I still have the plugin if I want to go that route. :giggle:
Yup! The Grano plugin was always my favorite NDSP plugin. As always with it being custom order it just takes forever to make and ship (or atleast it did). I had a KSR Artemis on order that was quoted 6 weeks and took about a year and 3 months.

I had an Omega Granophyre and it was fantastic (but as you said there are more cost effective options out there). Guess you'll just have to get a QC again to try out my Granophyre captures :rofl

I love the GrannyFire plug-in. Id have bought the amp if it wasn’t always on such a delay to get one. (Considering how many years I’ve been saying that about the amp, highlights my insanity/impatience) It’s quite possible I’d still have the QC if they actually bothered to port that plug. lol

Back