The Unofficial Non-owners JOKE thread šŸ§µ

OBLIGATORY CAUTIONARY Christmas WARNING

Friends, PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

This past weekend I went to a Christmas party in Phoenix.

Of course I had several mixed drinksā€¦followed by a couple of shots of tequila and by the time I was ready to leave I knew I was somewhat over the limit, but STILL had the sense however to do what I had never done anytime in the pastā€¦I took a cab home.

Sure enough, there was a police DUI check point on the way home, and since I was in a cab, they waved it past and through without even a glance. I arrived home shortly thereafter without incident.

This was both a great relief and a total surprise because Iā€™d never driven a cab before. I donā€™t remember where I got it, and now itā€™s in my garage and I donā€™t know what to do with it.

Drive safely!

GIF by andymilonakis

old couple GIF

A Couple in their nineties are both having problems remembering things. During a check-up, the doctor tells them that they're physically okay, but they might want to start writing things down to help them remember ..

Later that night, while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair. 'Want anything while I'm in the kitchen?' he asks.

'Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?'

'Sure.'

'Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?' she asks.

'No, I can remember it.'

'Well, I'd like some strawberries on top, too. Maybe you should write it down, so as not to forget it?'

He says, 'I can remember that. You want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries.'

'I'd also like whipped cream. I'm certain you'll forget that, write it down?' she asks.

Irritated, he says, 'I don't need to write it down, I can remember it! Ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream - I got it, for goodness sake!'

Then he toddles into the kitchen. After about 20 minutes, the old man returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs. She stares at the plate for a moment.

'Where's my toast?'

Horny guy walks into a bar wanting to score. Scopes the small crowd and frowns. Orders a drink and asks the bartender if he's expecting any loose women tonight. Bartender says,
"Nope. But we got ole Joe out back."
Hey! I don't go for that shit! Couple hours go by and the dude is beginning to get desperate. Asks the bartender why there's no babes yet.
"Can't say, but ole Joe is still out back."
I told you, I don't go for that shit! Gets to be just about closing and the dude's balls are busting. Slowly ambles over to the bartender. Hey, I'm considering ole Joe but it's gotta be just me and you who know about it. Bartender puts up his hands to signal wait.
"Well, there's going to have to be two other guys who will know." Puzzled, the dude asks why?
"Need em to hold down ole Joe. He don't go for that shit neither."

Lighten up, Francisā€¦ Itā€™s a fucking joke ā€¦
Would you be happier if I put quotes around it?

Humorless people like you make it impossible to get along. Congratulations on the wet blanket award.
Yes, laughing about someone tearing their Achilles tendon is HILARIOUS, my bad.

Yes, laughing about someone tearing their Achilles tendon is HILARIOUS, my bad.

Yes, the total lack of self awareness wrapped in narcissismā€¦ Funny as shit

She is so manufactured Iā€™m not even sure she actually tore that Achillesā€¦ She walked off just fine šŸ˜œ

The ironyā€¦ Get a funny bone

Broā€¦ It was just another joke ā€¦..

No, the walking off part blew my mind in 2008. I saw the guy's knee pretzel BAD on the replay and then next thing you know they're helping him up and he's limping off. Doc also said the initial shock allows the body to do crazy things. Got in a car accident as a teen and was somehow able to limp out of the ER a couple hours later - still shitfaced. Was bedridden for the next month! Crazy.

Last edited:
Back