The Synergy Soldano module just killsšŸ¤˜

Interesting. What donā€™t you like about it? (Seems to generally get favorable feedback)
Dunno. Iā€™m running it with a Fryette PS100 and it just doesnā€™t get the Mark tones I hear in my head. Have duped any settings I can find based of demos Iā€™ve seen and what Iā€™ve dialed on other Mk amps.

I think there is so much room for error with something like the IIC module and whatever power amp versus the real thing. The Synergy called to me a second time with the Plexi and Bassman modules (Bassman because of your vid, Jer); but I kind of lost interest in it again. A familiar pattern with me for sure.

I think there is so much room for error with something like the IIC module and whatever power amp versus the real thing. The Synergy called to me a second time with the Plexi and Bassman modules (Bassman because of your vid, Jer); but I kind of lost interest in it again. A familiar pattern with me for sure.
Yeah I liked the Bassman module a good bit actually. I just got a KSR PA50 with 6L6ā€™s so Iā€™ll try that too.

Yeah I liked the Bassman module a good bit actually. I just got a KSR PA50 with 6L6ā€™s so Iā€™ll try that too.

What are your thoughts on the KSR? Iā€™ve been mulling over getting a new power amp to run my Synergy rig through. Have a PS100 but Iā€™m wondering if a different power amp that isnā€™t designed to be so ultra clean/neutral might be a good fit.

What are your thoughts on the KSR? Iā€™ve been mulling over getting a new power amp to run my Synergy rig through. Have a PS100 but Iā€™m wondering if a different power amp that isnā€™t designed to be so ultra clean/neutral might be a good fit.
Got it over a week agoā€¦ itā€™s still in the box! Lol!

I need to actually crack it open and try it. I used one at NAMM a few years ago and it was pretty rad.

Iā€™ll likely sell my PS100 as I only use it for power, and maybe grab another PA50 with different tubes if I like this one. Mine has 6L6ā€™s in it so maybe a KT77 loaded.

That KSR brick form factor is a tough one for me. Is it better in person than it looks?

It reminds me of this thing
Bad-Cat-Unleash-V2-Main_large.JPG

IMO. the Soldano SLO is the best sounding module they have for the hard rock stuff

Back