The Modeler Wars

Just watch twice, and hit like and subscribe! :ROFLMAO:

Pacing is always tricky. Too fast and nobody can read it, but too slow and it drags out and loses some steam. Encoding them also occasionally does some wonky things in some spots and it comes down to how lazy I am to fix it. lol
I can appreciate that! It’s gotta be a pain. Keep up the great work.

I'm gonna need the back story on Bogner and nitrous :ROFLMAO:

Hahahahah if you party with Bogner, bring your passport because you'll need it to get back into the US when wake up 4 days later.

I've never partied with him, but I know quite a few who have and by ALL accounts he goes hard. It's mainly a contained group of people I know who have experienced it, so when I saw Whizzin first noting it in TMW I realized Bogner's earned himself a more legendary status at this point. It's been brought up on Tone Talk a few times as well, usually with Dave saying something about avoiding Reinhold as much as possible during NAMM weekends. And Dave can put some drinks down. :rofl

Hahahahah if you party with Bogner, bring your passport because you'll need it to get back into the US when wake up 4 days later.

I've never partied with him, but I know quite a few who have and by ALL accounts he goes hard. It's mainly a contained group of people I know who have experienced it, so when I saw Whizzin first noting it in TMW I realized Bogner's earned himself a more legendary status at this point. It's been brought up on Tone Talk a few times as well, usually with Dave saying something about avoiding Reinhold as much as possible during NAMM weekends. And Dave can put some drinks down. :rofl

New context for the bogner ecstasy :rofl

TBH I don’t think it was reported, I think they likely scan designs for copyrighted materials, and even after removing the logos I’m sure they assumed one of the photos must be copyrighted.
I remember when I tried to order the mug, the rejection note I ended up getting was due to the Backstreet Boys image. You should’ve added more branding placement on them like Rabea and then maybe you could’ve slipped it by the copyright overlords.

Absolutely like the 12 days of Neural
On the first day of Christmas Neural gave to me
And so on
5 Beas sponsoring
4 ground hums
3 soiled switches
2 blog update
And a game of whackamole

22d78c5982079e9e0e26d53c13b46d6b.gif

"These are not the preset banks you're looking for."

Back